[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does a virgin girl who wants to wait until marriage find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1430129309192.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1430129309192.gif
61 KB, 300x351
So how does a virgin girl who wants to wait until marriage find a boyfriend who feels the same and isn't super religious?
>>
That is me.
I'm from a conservative spic background but I never understood religion.
>>
There seems to be many of them on here so you don't have to look far
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>25251081
fuck off roastie this is not the place for you
>>
Why would you want to wait until marriage if you're not religious?
>>
Date nerds, that works
>>
Get a beta bitch who's so desperate that he's literally willing to be led on for years until you inevitably change your mind and cuck him
>>
I would, 22 yo virgin, only go to church on holidays for my mom

But if I find out you're lying about being a virgin or if you cheat on me at all we're done and you're getting nothing else
>>
>>25251081
/soc/ is where you want to be
>>
>>25251141
Why wouldn't you want to wait? You want a man that wants to commit not get what he wants and leave.
>>
>>25251407
>Sluts: the board
>Wants a virgin male who wants to wait
Dont be silly
>>
>>25251081
23 year old virgin, haven't been to a church in 2 years (and even then only for Christmas). No idea how you'd find people like me and not really sure if you'd want to.
>>
>>25251081
best I can offer is 1 previous partner, a long term relationship with no sex until you're ready, and no marriage. are you down?
>>
For curiosity's sake, how would you deal with a guy that didn't try to pressure you into it but obviously wanted it? Boners all the time, regular masturbation, regular fondling as long as you were cool with it, etc.? Where is the line that you would have to tell him to stop?
>>
>>25251141
It's romantic.
>>
>>25251141
Maybe they want to ensure their marriage has the statistically best chance of success.
>>
>op doesnt respond to anyone
>>
>>25251868
of course not, it was another robot just like us.
>>
Let me ask YOU a question: how do you feel about a wanting to commit but not wanting to merry? Ballbreaker?
>>
>>25251947
>merry
Christmas spirit is strong in you, friend.
>>
>>25251081
I wish I could find a girl like this. I'd be more than happy to wait but it's rare nowadays and on the off chance this isn't bait I probably don't live in the same state or even country.
>>
I'm a guy like that but I already met a girl surprisingly here on /rk9/. I really love her and she says she loves me too even though I'm ugly as fuck. I hope I don't lose her interest since I'm a pretty boring guy imo.
>>
>>25251081
Sex is a disgusting deviant act and that disgusting deviantness is only compounded by people being outside of a loving relationship. People who engage in casual sex should be insulted.
>>25251141
Because sex is the ultimate act of physical union between two people and sharing that with someone you aren't going to be with for the rest of your life is gross?
I don't actually have anything against people who like casual sex but it's so gross ;__;
>>25251868
>thinking this wasn't "bait"
>>
>>25252520
I was just hoping.
>>
>>25252520
lol you fucking retard. love doesnt exist. also humans didnt evolve to be monogamous and wait for a long period of time to have sex, this is unnatural. youre the real deviant here. sure, its an enjoyable thing to watch in the movies, but its not realistic in reality. it is not beneficial at all from an evolutionary perspective to stay with one partner for a long time
>>
>>25252615
>the sound of shit ejecting violently out of a small pipe consumes the world
ok
>>
>>25252520

And what about regular sex while in a loving relationship and married? Is it still a disgusting deviant act?
>>
>>25252832
Yes. But, I have major issues and I want to work on those and fix them. But, if I really loved someone and they wanted to have sex I would choke back the vomit and tears and just submit to it. I-I'd even smile probably and pretend to be having fun. I really do want to work on that though I know it's bad to feel that way I just don't know how to work on it and I don't know how to find someone with the patience to like. Show me that sex isn't an immoral disgusting deviant destructive corrupting act.
>>
>>25252057
What state do you live in?
I'm TX
>>
>>25252932

'Course. I agree that sex outside of committed relationships should be frowned upon and is wrong, but society is what it is these days. Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex with you while you felt that way even if we were married though, hypothetically speaking. Is it just sex or physical intimacy in general?
>>
>>25253250
It used to be any physical intimacy. I'm ok with being touched for the most part these days but I spook easy. Sex is the big issue for me. And yeah, society does its own thing I guess. I don't really get mad about it or anything I just find it distasteful and try to ignore it.
Thank you though, I think? It's nice to know that someone wouldn't force themselves on me ok I'm a guy did I mention that? I don't want you to accidentally have the wrong hypothetical in mind
>>
>want a life-long monogamous relationship
>would prefer to only sex one woman for my lifetime
But of course, every girl ever wants marriage so she can decide to fuck you over at any given time and take most of your shit. They will never relinquish power.
>>
>>25253341

That's good at least, you're making progress. Have you seen any professionals about it or anything though? There's gotta be some reason for it causing such a physical reaction, and you might need professional help to work it out.

It doesn't really matter since we're talking hypotheticals. Same deal either way. I want my partner to enjoy it.
>>
Born again virgin isn't real, roastie
>>
>>25252965
I live in Massachusetts unfortunately.
>>
>>25253626
Yeah I am making progress but I feel like the sex thing I'm gonna need someone I trust to kind of help me with. People touch each other a lot. Or they touch me a lot. So it was easy to get used to. But sexual contact is uh, a bit rarer. I have seen a lot of professionals, I've gotten no good answers, not even a good diagnosis. One told me he couldn't help me which was funny (depressing I mean oops).

I didn't want you to get your hopes up. I've been hit on before and I figured I'd nip it in the bud. Everyone always thinks I'm a girl. Even when they know I'm a guy they think I'm a feminine guy or something it's silly. Thanks for being nice about this though anon.
>>
Date me :3c~
>>
>>25253712

Fair point. Touching is easy to get over (comparatively) because lots of people do it all the time in non-sexual ways regardless. I'm sorry to hear about not being able to find help, but maybe you will find someone patient enough to help you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know patient people exist since I personally went over 2 years in a relationship without forcing anything, so I know it's possible.

It's cool. I appreciate the honesty but like I said, we're just talking in hypotheticals either way.
>>
>>25254060
I'm keeping hope and good spirits but. So many people have sex as basically a Need in their life and I feel like it puts me at a big disadvantage to finding my One True Love (tm), you know? All I want in life is to love someone and have them love me and live together forever thru happy and sad and etc fairy tales you know? But yeah, I hope that one day I meet a nice girl who can be patient and slow with me and build me up and we'll be happy together and I'll make her happy and we'll be so glad we met each other.
bonus points if she views love as a Holy Union. God is literally love, etc I might actually be a 13 year old girl
>>
File: 1449753059263.jpg (64 KB, 580x436) Image search: [Google]
1449753059263.jpg
64 KB, 580x436
>get literally any bf
>let him fuck other girls on the side
>>
>>25251081
Luck. Find a guy who's desperate enough.
Just to be clear, by not super religious, do you mean not religious at all, or only goes to church when his parents come for the holidays?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.