[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel over the fact that there are people (like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: lewd teacher.png (119 KB, 882x852) Image search: [Google]
lewd teacher.png
119 KB, 882x852
how do you feel over the fact that there are people (like pic related) who are living the dream, /r9k/?
>>
>>25250885
Why do you care, live your own life man
>>
that makes me really depressed man

>some guys get sex offered to them. others have to wait 30+ years
>>
I really hope this anon got some

He had a qtpie teacher like putty in his nervous and shy hands.
>>
>>25250885
i dunno, really. just because that's going for him doesnt mean everything else is.

like that dan bilzerian bloke, you can say he's living the dream because he's fucking all these 10's and he's surrounded by loads of money and nice things and hot women 24/7, but whats the point? whats the purpose? does he view all women as fucktoys? (lets not pretend this is a good thing) is he happy? you dont have a clue
>>
>>25250958
thats where you're wrong

he is the putty in her hands.
>>
File: KDd7b1.png (40 KB, 802x314) Image search: [Google]
KDd7b1.png
40 KB, 802x314
>>25251020
he's being played with, tbuh
>>
>>25251086
flirting with him, she wants the D imo
>>
File: Cf1Lhg.png (68 KB, 787x407) Image search: [Google]
Cf1Lhg.png
68 KB, 787x407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1oKBbReaOs
>>
Makes me happy that one day I will lose my mind completely and kill people like this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.