[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reddit + other normies Willing to donate thousands to attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: feel.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17 KB, 418x500
>reddit + other normies
Willing to donate thousands to attention whores that stream, or to other redditors for their own attention whoring and karma

>r9k
Willing to donate/gift to anonymous strangers anonymously.
>>
>>25250449
Funny, isn't it.

This website is a pile of filth and shit with every so often peaks of true intellect and generosity while reddit seems to be just a blend of the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>25250609

You can almost tell the reddit infiltration by the decline in camaraderie.

There was always a strong sense of camaraderie here despite loads of shitposting and meaningless piss taking. But now there is real genuine hostility between anons that should be brothers.
>>
>>25250669
I agree with the general decline of this website but not the anons being brothers part.
The anonymous people here have worked towards common goals many times, the biggest one probably being the scientology protests and smallest being doxxing and habbo raids. Even in recent times "gamergate" was pretty fun.
The "hostility" you see is simply the lack of fear of calling others out on their bullshit and getting downboats.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.