[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to qt3.14 at school >things are going great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>start talking to qt3.14 at school
>things are going great
>never thought anything would happen but talking to a cute girl gave me self confidence
>all of a sudden outta nowhere get a text
>'wanna meet up anon? i got some cool music we can listen to and some drinks!'
>holyshitsurething.png
>we spend the entire day just listening to music and talking
>not too much alcohol, we both had a couple beers
>end of the day, i get up to go
>'t-thanks for the nice day! its been swell!'
>she puts hand on my thigh
>wtfareyoudoingbutthisisnice.gif
>'you're so sweet anon, im really attracted to you'
>are u fucking serious
>get down to the dirty
>well not really
>i grope the tiddy, she pulls down my pants
>starts rofling at my small dick
>tells me i can go home now
are normies for fucking real? i had a friendship with this girl for 2 fucking years and we're perfect for eachother and she completely writes me off because of my small pecker. she even keeps blanking me at school and doesn't respond to my texts. if not her, then who fellow /bots/?
>>
>>25250213
dodged a bullet
she really didnt care for you if it took your dick size to leave you
>>
You should save your cum in jar for a month and then dump it on her and run away
>>
oh no. no no no.
noooo.
nooooooooooo.
>>
>>25250213
>2 fucking years
>relationship

yeah... no. If you weren't going steady, it doesn't count.
>>
>>25250213

These threads are killing me ;_;

Having a little or even average dick is literally experiencing hell on earth, you'll never get laid, girls will never like you you are permanently living with the sword of cuckocles above your head.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.