[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone hate that they were born during this time, where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 599x342) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 599x342
Does anyone hate that they were born during this time, where we're getting advanced enough to travel the stars, yet not quite there yet? Do you wish you were born just a few decades, or even centuries, later, where you could visit other planets and maybe even interact with different intelligent lifeforms? I hate knowing that I'll die without ever experiencing any of this. That I'll die without knowing if we were all truly alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB7C7BgxEWw
>>
original bump ayy lmao
>>
>you will never live in a time where humanity has developed an efficient and functioning engine for space travel
>>
Honestly, I'd rather live in the past.

Protip: There may not be a future, sempai
>>
I hate to break this to you OP, but most of the planets out there are either gigantic rocks or gigantic balls of gas. Anything that might contain any semblance of life would require technology that we are nowhere near close to.

I love sci-fi as much as the next guy, but it's stupid to be upset over something like that.
>>
>>25252281
That's why I said I wanted to live in the future where we WOULD have access to that technology.
>>
File: 1379476892042.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1379476892042.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>25250040
I dream about being the pioneer who develops the technology necessary to allow advanced space travel, and having my name remembered as one of the great historical figures. And then I remember I'm a fuck up who can't do shit
>>
Good thing we were born just in time to browse dank memes :^)))

inb4 fuck off to reddit, i know, that is where i came from
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.