[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Santa.jpg (398 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Santa.jpg
398 KB, 2000x1000
What did Santa get you, robots?
I'll start:
>laptop
>Beats by Dr.Dre earphones
>Turtle beach headset
>150 euros
>>
I believe this area of 4chan isn't supposed to be for rich normie fucks
>>
>>25249757
Honestly fucking stand on a desk and blow your head off in your 10th grade classroom next week you insensitive inconsiderate normie piece of fucking shit
>>
>>25249757
I spent Christmas alone
>>
>>25250545
Jesus I didn't realize this was tumblr.
>>
I got a new tv and new tires for my car. Was ok, I got drunk and stoned before most of my family showed up to dull my autism. But I still loudly joked about getting a bj from my brother
>>
Go fucking hang yourself, kid.
>>
>>25249757
How'd that math that you had in Algebra 1 go the day before break?
>>
>>25249757
books and candy
>>
>$700
>Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Collection of James Bond novels
>Some nice shirts, jackets, and boots
Probably going to buy a Wii U with my money, what games should I get? Any good bundles?
>>
Why are you all so rich and who are you all getting these $1000 gifts from
>>
I'd rather have 2000 dollars in Christmas presents than have regular human interaction
>>
>>25250730
Go buy a fucking gun and shoot yourself with it you god damn normalshit.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>25250816
Can't, I'm from Canada
>>
>>25249757
>Beats
>Turtle Beach
Holy fuck, you are the definition of a normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 226x223
>>25249757
Record player
Carrie and Lowell and endtroducing on vinyl
Clothes
100 DOLLARYDOOS
>>
>>25250621
No, it's fucking r9k. As in not /b/ and not reddit. So switch tabs and post this shit in there because you are just going to put people like me over the fucking edge.
>>
>>25249757
Nice OP you got the chastity starter kit
>>
>>25250730
GET THE FICK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD NORMIE NIKE SHIRT WEARING FAGGOT
WHY ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING HERE
>>
>$300 from assorted family members
>a small container of popcorn
>$50 in Steam dollars
>a pair of thermal socks
>a couple tshirts
Most of my family works for the same company and there's been tons of overtime this year so they gave more money than normal.
>>
>100$
>some HP Lovecraft
>grand uncle's leather jacket
it's pretty great senpai
>>
Forced to go with family, $20, one of those fake loto tickets, and near constant questioning as to why no gf and no job
>>
>>25251018
Thanks for not making people who doen have any human contact or presents for Christmas feel worse

You can stay everybody else posting in this cancer can get the fuck off our board just for tonight and be happy on reddit or /b/
>>
>>25251058
Go post in calories in/out thread. Having a family who cares doesn't make you not a robot. It actually makes being a robot feel worse because you're a constant disappointment
>>
>>25250877
>superior sound is now normie-tier

Keep lying to yourself, kid.
>>
File: CY04Xgx.png (45 KB, 153x142) Image search: [Google]
CY04Xgx.png
45 KB, 153x142
>>25251351
>Beats, Turtle Beach
>superior sound
>>
>>25249757
>beats
how does it feel living with retards and receiving plastic crap worth less than 10 dollars?
>>
>>25251351
>Dre's beats
>Not normie tier

choose one, fuckboy.
>>
>>25249757
>no gf
>an empty wallet
>forced social interaction
>a few pairs of socks

Fuck christmas.
>>
>some clothes
>some booze
>a book
>some money
>an alarm clock that escapes

Yeah, I'm really not a morning person
>>
100 euro

a gift card for Austrias version of Best Buy (25 euro)
>>
>>25249757
>nice bottle of scotch
>amazing sea food lunch at parents

I tell my family not to get me anything, but they've figured out that if they get me a rare/fancy/weird bottle of whiskey i'll really appreciate and enjoy it.
>>
File: le pointing businessman.jpg (37 KB, 425x177) Image search: [Google]
le pointing businessman.jpg
37 KB, 425x177
>$120 USD
>white and blue retro AF1s
>a few sweatshirts
>a fucking iTunes giftcard, what the fuck
Pretty good, though, I had a good day.
>>
>>25252187
Nice one, anon :) I've never tried scotch myself.
>>
After Eight. For some reason eating more than five or so makes me sick. I don't remember that being the case a year ago.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.