[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a guy on cl >he only lives 20min from me >i drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1450308992512.jpg (228 KB, 1330x997) Image search: [Google]
1450308992512.jpg
228 KB, 1330x997
>met a guy on cl
>he only lives 20min from me
>i drive over to his house
>we talk about games a bit
>then he sucks my dick but stops right before i was about to cum
>i lay on his bed face down with my ass up
>he lubes me up
>he slides his cock in slowly
>once i'm nice and loose he beings to pound my ass with his 8.5 inch cock until he cums inside me
>feels warm and squishy
>i lay on his bed with my ass full of cum for an hour or so just sucking his balls and playing with his dick
>took a shower together
>drove back home
>now on /fgg/
i'm not even gay. i just did this cause i can't get any girl to like me

felt pretty good though. i got his number and he's gonna fuck my brains out again tomorrow

my ass is sore right now but it feels very good

so /r9k/, why not let a chad pound your ass at least until you can get a gf? his cock was fucking huge, perfect thickness and his ballsack was fat and hung low. every time he pounded my ass his ballsack slapped against my asscheeks and that just made me hornier and hornier

i recommend it
>>
>i'm not even gay

Bad news friendo.
>>
>>25249734
>>25249766

thats not gay, the other guy sucked op's dick first
>>
Fuck off Satan

Jager
>>
>>25249766
how is it gay if i don't want to have relationships with men?

i'm not attracted to men or their bodies, just cocks.
>>
I wanna see more of dat comic. Is there more/a source?
>>
>>25249734
So... there any more to that cartoon?
>>
>>25249836
That entire comment was gay asf, please stop trying to deny the reality of the situation.
>>
>>25249734
thanks anon, just fapped to your story
>>
>>25249734
Well my boyfriend is a lot like you, I'm still waiting for the day he finds himself a nice girl to spend his life with. The thing is, I wouldn't even be angry for cheating or anything, just a little sad for the relationship to be over.

Through history a lot of men (if not most of them) had their first sexual encounters with other men. It gives you practise and confidence, because men don't usually judge you for your mistakes. They rather teach you and are glad if you learned something from them.
Actually I like people like you, because they are honest about it. It's refreshing to see that there are still people like you out there, and not only those manipulative sad-frog faggots that are afraid of just anything.
>>
>>25249734
>>we talk about games a bit
>>then he sucks my dick but stops right before i was about to cum

How the fuck did you make this transition
>>
>>25249866
dubs confirms
>>
File: 814206047_2019824.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
814206047_2019824.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>haven't had friends since sophomore year of highschool
>borderline autistic, social skills of a hermit and have never fucked, let alone kissed, touched or dated a girl in any romantic manner

>at least I'm not THIS pathetic
>>
>>25249734
Hot.
How old are both of you?
>>
Ive been considering doing this for years. Just need to find an HIV free cock.
>>
>implying you're attractive enough for a guy
>tfw not even guys will fuck you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.