[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just settle for a fat chick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: hmr.jpg (188 KB, 524x489) Image search: [Google]
hmr.jpg
188 KB, 524x489
Getting desperate this christmas...
>>
>>25249544

men aren't like women yo, we don't get desperate to "settle".

nice try op.
>>
Just fuck her you faggot.
>>
its like "oh yes, i am in such a hurry to become a legal slave to somebody im not even attracted to and probably don't like or find interesting."
>>
Yes. Let me tell you from experience, there's nothing in this world better than banging a fat chick.

With other girls there's performance anxiety. Regular chicks, they expect you to be a good lay: A big, constantly hard dick, a strong hard pounding, experience, knowledge, skill. You better damn well be able to get them off and you better be know exactly how.

Fat chicks? They're just happy for the attention. It doesn't matter if you're a shitty lay, they're not in it for the sexual pleasure. They're in it for the emotional validation. Just the fact that you're sexually attracted to them is good enough. There are no expectations, they will still love you and cuddle with you and take you out for lunch the next day even if you're the worst fuck in the world. They love you simply because you love them, and that's beautiful.

I don't just encourage you to "settle" with a fat chick. You should go out of your way to bang a fat chick. If you had a choice between a 10/10 qt and a 3/10 fattie, you should bang the fattie. Because in the long-run, it will be a better, far more satisfying experience.
>>
>>25249676

>you should bang the fattie. Because in the long-run, it will be a better, far more satisfying experience.

i hope they don't actually believe this..
>>
>>25249544
You should do what makes you happier. If that's what you want go for it.
>>
>>25249676

this whole post is so delusional, so desperate it made my heart sunk a little
>>
>>25249544
Yes. It's the easy way.
>>
>>25249861
Sounds like you just got here d00d
>>
>>25249544
>fembot
>not fat
>not deformed
>just a bit crazy and shy
>mfw guys would rather go for a fat stacey than me
>>
File: dog.jpg (289 KB, 2516x1864) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
289 KB, 2516x1864
>>25249544
Buy a dog. A dog will never cheat on you with a nigger, divorce you, and take everything you own.
>>
>>25250115
>get a dog
>after just a few days of caring for it and playing with it when it wants to play it sees me as its best friend
>is basically the same as having a best friend that you can cuddle with without anything being weird
>merely having a good relationship with dog makes people like me more and they're happy to see us
>>
>>25250094
The thing is... You probably don't want a robot boyfriend.
>>
>>25250094
Thinking of being female doesn't make you one senpai.
>>
>>25250094
Bullshit, i'd love to have a crazy shy gf.
>>
>>25249544
If she's fat just make her lose weight you dumbass
If she leaves you for something better after she betters herself then its your fault
stay at your own level
>>
File: 1434556861192.jpg (102 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1434556861192.jpg
102 KB, 712x615
>>25250094
except fembots don't exist

literally any guy here would date you. youlve probably even had dicks in your vagina before too
>>
File: czn9x.jpg (59 KB, 606x406) Image search: [Google]
czn9x.jpg
59 KB, 606x406
>r9ks wedding day
>>
No. It's more shameful to date a pig than it is to die alone.

Plus, most fat chicks have shit personalities. You'd likely regret it just days getting involved with a fatty.
>>
>>25250094
I'll be your boyfriend.

Oh, not interested? Hmm, that's strange, considering your post.
>>
>>25249544
fatties are fine to fuck, but i'd never be seen with them in public
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.