[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masturbation thread deleted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: fox.png (668 KB, 639x463) Image search: [Google]
fox.png
668 KB, 639x463
If this deletion was was intentional because it was against the rules or something, forgive me for re-creating it. I am interested in discussing the topic at hand though, so if it was deleted by mistake, then hopefully this thread will stick.

This web site says it's dangerous to masturbate by humping mattresses

http://www.healthystrokes.com/

It says

>Although about 90 percent of males masturbate by hand, about 5-10 percent masturbate by lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against the bed, pillow, or something else. Although masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, prone masturbation causes severe sexual dysfunction in most males who practice it. This web site describes prone masturbation and the problems of its practitioners and offers case studies and approaches to becoming cured.

>What is prone masturbation?

Prone masturbation is the habit some males have of masturbating in a face-down (prone) position. Some males who masturbate this way rub their penises against the mattress, pillow, or other bedding, or the floor. Some practitioners lie on their stomachs and thrust into their hands. Masturbation is very enjoyable and healthy, and only a small fraction of males masturbate prone; around 90 percent masturbate by stroking up and down the penis with one hand.

>What's wrong with masturbating prone?

>Nearly all males agree that masturbating face up is a fun and delightful practice, but masturbating face down puts excessive pressure on the penis, and especially on the base of the penis. These sensations are not easily replicated in conventional masturbation or in sexual intercourse...

>The most common problems males who masturbate prone have are delayed orgasm or a complete inability to have an orgasm during intercourse (anorgasmia). Many males who masturbate prone also have trouble getting erections.

I figure most of us on /r9k/ are guys so this seems like a reasonable place to discuss the matter. Again if it's against some kind of rule, sorry
>>
And, if you masturbate this way--why? Is it because you're circumcised, or do still have your foreskin but find it better to hump a mattress versus just sliding your penis skin up and down or playing with the end of the foreskin?

Someone brought up the fact that Elliot Rodger masturbated this way. It does say that in his "manifesto".
>>
bumpin for answers.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.