[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been pretending to be a woman on okcupid and i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
i've been pretending to be a woman on okcupid and i just made a latino manlet drive 45 minutes to mcdonalds lmao
>>
>>25249051
> latino manlet

Ok dude, we got it. you dont have to say it two times.
>>
>>25249342

But I'm non-lation manlet ;_;
>>
Post screenshots

You're doing gods work, OP
>>
>>25249342
6'' latino with 8 inches dick here.
>>
>>25249051
get revenge on 6/10 women op why r u trolling men
>>
>>25249532
t. latino manlet
>>
>>25249450
nobody asked, now fuck off disgustin shit skin
>>
>>25249450
Should we be impressed beaner?
>>
>>25249051
Kekd but dick move bruh
>>
I used to do this a lot. Good times.

Have fun OP.
>>
>>25249051
>lulz I pretend to be a cute girl and have pretend romances with dumb betas on the internet and sometimes do pretend sexting with them!
>epic troll right guys?

Op you remind me of that 13 year old boy who pretended to be a 18 year old girl to have phone sex with Chrischan as a troll.
>>
>>25249989
I just say "Oh you look sexy"
I told him that he looked fit
He was 5'1 and buff as shit.
>>
>>25250018
Sure that's all you say lad, and I'm sure you don't get tingly in your neither regions when you do your "trolling" either:)
>>
Today - 5:10pm
Hey are you online?
Yes
Okay do not take this the wrong way as racist or anything but I want to sleep with you because you are black. I am from India and I will be returning tomorrow and I never slept with a black man. Would you be interested in meeting up tonight at my hotel?
Where are you?
My father paid for me to stay at the Pfister You know where that is right?
Nope. where?
Uh I'm not too sure either Let me look on google maps. 424 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202 I've been here for the past week so I don't know the city. If you want to come just tell me I will wait down stairs for you. I just really want no-strings attached sex.
OK. I can look it up. when you want me come?
Anytime you want before 10 because I need to sleep because I'm leaving at 5 am.A ctually make it 9
Can I call u
I said no strings attached so I really don't want to give my phone number out. I'll just wait in the lobby for you.
I'm cool
Oh ok :(
I'm by you I'm on wells
Wait does that mean you want to come or no?
I just wanna make sure you real
Oh that is understandable.
Can I have your phone number? I will call you from the lobby phone if they have one.
I wanna see you
You want me to send you pictures?
A you know what?
What does that mean?
Can we meet earlier or it have to be nine
Do you mean meet like at some place outside the hotel?
Today - 5:25pm
If that is what you are implying yes I can certainly do that.
Want me come see you knowYou can if you want.I am sitting in the lobby right now.
I'm at home
Do you want me to come over?
Yes
Um no thank you because I don't feel quite comfortable going to other people's houses.
Sorry :(
You gone be loved an safe with me baby. I care about your safety I can come to you
Okay what time are you going to come?
When you want me too
Here come at 6, i'm gonna take a shower. Also do you have condoms because I can buy some.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.