[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a manlet, you will never succeed in life. >Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1450919412703.jpg (30 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1450919412703.jpg
30 KB, 358x350
If you are a manlet, you will never succeed in life.
>Girls will never love you
>You will never receive fair pay
>You will always be deferred for roles and jobs
>You will always be laughed at and mocked by people, even your supposed associates
>If you try to call out on the heightist problems you will be treated like a joke
>You will never be confident because society treats you like trash
>Your lack of confidence will make you depressed and fail at everything
>Because of your height, you're more likely to be poor
>Also because of your height, you are more prone to getting mental disorders
>When you try to make up for your literal shortcomings, people still treat you like a joke and say you're overcompensating
>You can never be masculine if you're a manlet
>You will never get a good role in teamwork, you'll never be a leader, only the waste of the team regardless of how hard you work
>Nobody will ever appreciate you or your work
>You're more likely to be robbed or beaten up if you're a manlet
>People think you're an asshole stereotypically because of your height
>Everyone, social activists hate you
>As a manlet, you will be the punching bag for everyone
>Literally no girl will date a manlet, not even asians or short girls will date manlets
>Religion hates manlets
>Manlets are more likely to be arrested over tall guys
>Even in politics everyone hates manlets, just look at Rand Paul he's 5'6" he has no approval and Donald Trump said he was too short to be President
>Nobody will ever be there for you when you're in trouble
When you're a manlet, the whole world is against you.
>>
>tfw 5'6 and none of this applies to me
>>
>>25248516
>tfw 5'7 and all of this applies to me

If you think you don't have a massive(yep) disadvantage as a manlet you're lying to yourself
>>
File: putin on the ritz.jpg (48 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
putin on the ritz.jpg
48 KB, 450x300
>>25248461
Putin is a manlet, Anon.
Think about it 8)
>>
>>25248555
>>25248516
>tfw 6'4 and no confidence, still a virgin in my 20s and unemployed
>>
File: 1450381655865.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450381655865.png
193 KB, 400x400
>>25248555
>6'7
>insecure
>still a virgin
>unemployed
>tfw
>>
>>25248698
Unless you're fit as fuck you are an awkward beta lanklet.
>>
>>25248555
my history suggests otherwise
The only people I'm not winning over are basic bitches
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.