[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like this qt Russian Jew >surprisingly, she's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>like this qt Russian Jew
>surprisingly, she's the only Jew I accept so far and her Mom since she treats me like the child she always wanted
>we have a history
>confessed strong feelings for each other
>had a fallout four times (before and after our confessions)
>she was always the one to come back
>tells me last night how she got disappointed for being rejected by some guy
>"REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING BIMBO! HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU THINK I WOULD SOMEHOW REACT FINE IN A WAY TO THIS?"
>binge lurk on r9k the whole day
>going back to my old ways: hating women
>>
>>25248442
>tells me last night how she got disappointed for being rejected by some guy
>"REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING BIMBO! HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU THINK I WOULD SOMEHOW REACT FINE IN A WAY TO THIS?"
similar thing happened to me last night, cuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>25248632
Fuck, nigga. I just want to be in control and literally decapitate a slut to make an example out of her to make sure people know what will happen to them if you become as such.
>>
It hurts senpai
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.