[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to do anal with my gf. Why would I want to put my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1430099458061.jpg (208 KB, 1000x1385) Image search: [Google]
1430099458061.jpg
208 KB, 1000x1385
Convince me to do anal with my gf.
Why would I want to put my dick in there?
>>
Fuck off
Go back to b
>>
>>25248401
To express dominance over her
>>
>>25248401
To tell the shit in her anus who's boss and show it that your dick can go in AND out.
>>
because you haven't yet..? does yolo mean anything to you?
>>
>>25248401

smell her poo poo
>>
Because you can feeeel the shit caressing your dick
>>
When you're doing anal, punch her in the back of the head. She'll get frightened and clench her asshole, and it will feel like heaven.
>>
>>25249161

don't do this, that will kill or cripple her.
>>
>>25249201
if you're dumb enough to punch your girlfriend because /r9k/ told you, you deserve the consequences
>>
Anal sucks and I only do it because my GF likes to be slammed up her ass when I restrain her in doggystyle position.

I really hate it except for watching my cum leak out of her ass, but she loves it so w/e.
>>
>>25249253
If you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be on /r9k/.
>>
>>25249253

>underestimating r9k's nativity

you fucking fool.
>>
if u really wanna make her anus clench up during anal, just reach down around and play with her belly button with your index finger.
>>
>>25249014
this, women love to be conquered

>>25249383
>nativity
kek
>>
>>25249447

woopse!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.