[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, what did you get for christmas? Who gave it to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1936x1936
So robots, what did you get for christmas? Who gave it to you?
Pic related, pannini maker hardcore, from my nephew
>>
>>25248311
you look creepy as fuck, dude
>>
Are you sure you didn't get a printer?
>>
>>25248324
Any half dressed old man looks a certain way, i live in arizona and its hot so fuck you. I ride a harley.
>>
>>25248347
Cuisine art doesnt make printers dumbass
>>
Its 77 outside, on fucking Christmas...
>>
File: abfab_gl_14jan13_rexfeatures_b.jpg (98 KB, 592x888) Image search: [Google]
abfab_gl_14jan13_rexfeatures_b.jpg
98 KB, 592x888
Got a bunch of food gift cards and cash. Gonna buy a 100% authentic japanese katana for my senpai.
>>
>>25248311
Nice gift, you can make a surprising variety of foods in those things, have fun with it and do some experimenting.
I got a new bag for work, a few books and some chocolate. The bag is perfect, it looks really nice and compact but I can fit all of my shit in and it's got lots of little pockets to keep everything organised. Books and chocolate are always good.
>>
Are you one of those guys in the tfw no gf threads
I hope not
>>
>>25248394
GTFO GRANDPA YOUR BALLS ARE HANGING TOO LOW
>>
I got an M39 Mosin
>>
File: 20151225_104405.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20151225_104405.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
I never ask for ANYTHING ever, but my family always buys me something.

This year i got some money, clothes, a hat and a new dart-board from my family (sister bought me it). Always wanted one for years but never did buy one for myself.

Loving it.

>>25251415

Tula or Izzy.
>>
Amazon gift cards.

Just going to buy some fitness equipment and clothes like usual.
>>
>>25251500
uuh VKT?
Receiver says 1941.
Internet says the stock is post war.
Also I got the stomach flu
>>
File: 8eQc7.jpg (742 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
8eQc7.jpg
742 KB, 2592x1936
>>25251536
So it's a Finnish nugget, I've got a 39 Tula here (Russian).

Feels okay man.
>>
nothing
like every previous christmas
>>
A pair of pants, a shirt and some undies
Merry Christmas arcanines!
>>
>>25251579
Yep, it's finnish. Suomi.
It's supposed to be the best of the nuggets.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 534x629
>>25251500
Dart guy! Double out confirmed!

>>25248311
Cool present bad taste in football teams...
>>
>>25248311
Ayy, panninis from your own grill thing are good shit, you better use that fucker. I got no pics, but I got a bunch of clothes and a portable vinyl record player from my folks so I can be a hipster normie faggot.

Christmas has been bretty gud
>>
File: H.jpg (33 KB, 403x376) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
33 KB, 403x376
>>25251615

Yes, at least when it comes to the accuracy. Easier to pick out a Finnish that will out-shoot a Russian counterpart with quite ease. You still see the occasional re-matched russian part on the finns which i like.
>>
Dafuq, there are 40 year old guys with tattoos and handlebar mustaches browsing this board?

OP you look like a guy I'd see in my local pub. Not insulting you I'm just saying it's odd 'cause most of us are 20 something year old faggots.
>>
I fucked up this year. I should've asked for an electronic stopwatch so I don't have to run like a douchebag. At least I got some money along with my other stuff, so I can pay for it.

Anyway, actual gifts:
* Super Mario Maker and Splatoon
* A couple of books: Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann and Tree of Smoke by Denis Johnson
* Gift card to a shoe store
>>
Mommy and Daddy bought me a decent gaming prebuilt with a 24in monitor and a simple desk chair. They don't know jack about specs but they try their best. Ugly white though.
Along with some wiiu games, 5 pairs of pants and some shoes. Also chocolate.
>>
>>25251690
>faggots

Speak for yourself, cock sucker.
>>
>All these fucking morons

Picture from OP I'd obviously his creepy dad/uncle. Timestamp or fuck off young one. Picture related. It's me.
>>
Lmao, are you 45?
>>
>>25248311
I got...

...an Xbox 360,
...Minecraft merch.
...My dungeons and dragons character immortalized in plastic.
...Some other shit I can't remember off the top of my head.
>>
>tfw parents didn't get me the right colored macbook

fuck them FML worst xmas ever
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.