[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>liking girls based solely on their appearances and you wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: vietnamese-police-girl.jpg (48 KB, 432x720) Image search: [Google]
vietnamese-police-girl.jpg
48 KB, 432x720
>liking girls based solely on their appearances

and you wonder why girls end up acting like sluts
>>
File: smile.jpg (17 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
17 KB, 360x270
>>25247969
What the hell else is there to like?
>>
>>25247969
>based solely on their appearances
when will these meme end?
how can you be expected to be physically attracted to something that isn't physically attractive?
there's a word for people you like but don't want to fuck
friends
>>
File: P10.jpg (78 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
P10.jpg
78 KB, 540x405
This is my problem. I find a lot of girls pretty but I'm a real asshole when it comes to personality (cynical, i take jokes too far, etc) so it's come down to trying to forget about women for what could be the rest of my life. Who else /deepend/ here?
>>
>>25247969
>Women go for tall men

>Hey, it's a preference!

>Man likes a not ugly girl

>U ONLY GO 4 LOOKZ!!!!
>>
>>25247969
I only look at women's bodies because I gave up on the notion of finding a tolerable woman who likes me quite a while ago.
>>
>>25248067
>Women go for attractive men
SLUT! HOW DARE YOU! FUCKING BITCH WON'T SLEEP WITH ME.

>Men go for attractive women
Biology, what else is there to like? fuck off retard
>>
>>25248086
say no one ever.

get out, roastie shit.
>>
>>25247969

I like girls only on their appearance because they are nothing more than pictures and distant strangers to me in real life. How the hell am I supposed to know anything about them with my social blocks?
>>
>>25247969

Women generally hate sports, hate video games, like touchy feely talk shows like Oprah, soap operas and Hallmark movies. Usually if you find a woman with a lot in common with you, you are gay to the degree that you share interests.
>>
>>25248074
There's nothing to like besides their looks. Their personalities are make belief, they act according to how they think the guys they like will want them to act, once they're in a relationship they let the guy control how they'll act and react.
You gotta train the fucking thing.
Celebrities are like blueprints of how to behave to them, they pick one to copy off of, so to seem like they have a personality outside of the one their current boyfriend has set for them. That's why depending on what niche/social group/clique they've gone for (to attract the men whom are a part of, or are interested in that clique. and only for that ) they all seem to be the same person, personality wise.

>>25248086
>women go for attractive men
>and then she leaves a man she's perfectly happy with and has been for a long time just to "experiment" because her friends are all doing it or she saw a blogger do it

That makes them a slut, women don't know what loyalty is.
>>
>>25248390
Thats cause you only go for the hot sluts with shitty personalities. The ugly girls with good personalities doesn't even register to you as sexual beings thats why you generalise all girls as sluts who idolise kim kardashian. So this just proves my point.
>>
>>25247969
Meh...Most facebook normies will fawn over anything above 6/10 and shame/ignore anyone that is deemed as unattractive for them.

its not me that is at fault here that's for sure...I usually look up girls i find pretty (still kind of shallow imo) but I've already given up any sort of social interaction so its not like it'll make any difference
>>
>>25247969
Sex is a huge part of having a gf, it isn't everything but if you don't ever have sex then what is the point of being boyfriend and girlfriend? You need to be attracted to your gf or else it won't work. Keep in mind that attraction doesn't always require 10/10 looks.
>>
>>25248014
I'm the same, feel like I'm better, but I've been having problems with my speech. The longer I'm alone the more trouble I have communicating
>>
women requirements :

>healthy body weight
>act feminine
>hygiene
>5/10 face

men requirements:

>fit body
>masculine maxilla
>at least 7/10 face
>be rich
>high social status
>confident
>...
>>
>>25248740

yeah not like any of us decent looking folks with no future or money get regular female attention

keep posting ur epic memes
>>
>>25248763
You don't get my post anon.
>>
>>25247969
>i-it's mens' fault
every time
>>
>>25248235
>say no one ever
Hello newfag, enjoying your first 10 minutes of r9k?
>>
>>25248763

Stay in school anon
>>
>>25248876
women define attractive men as 7.5/10 and up. A women is attractive starting from 5/10. You see the implication of that?
>>
>>25248876
Not him but you are fucking delusional if you don't think we can see your stupid idealistic fucking feminist bullshit from a mile away

Your views are not welcome here and people like you will be wiped out by his majesty Trump

get the fuck out
>>
>>25248896
I wouldn't date a 5/10 woman, that's not attractive. Average here is overweight though, and 5.5 is technically average between 1-10 so that's below average.
>>
>>25248904
>tries to argue against something
>starts praising trump
It's hard to take you seriously. But those things were literally said ITT so idk what you're on about
>>
>>25248907
The thing is a 5/10 will quickly become a 7/10 if a men is really in love with the person.
>>
>>25248923
no they won't, wtf. They would get fatter because they found a bf
>>
>>25248918
You're fucking retarded fuck you and get the fuck out

I'll say it again

You are not welcome here

No one here has your opinions

You will only get shit for posting here and we can smell your shit from miles away

You are not funny or smart or innovative by posting here trying to "prove people wrong"

GET

OUT
>>
>>25247969
>liking girls based solely on their appearances
But that's wrong, you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1401138035274.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
1401138035274.gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>25247969
supporting women in delusional thoughts of patriarchy lol.
I',m at a pub from 5 pm til11 pm drinking straight through and still have more sense than you.
>>
>>25248896
>women define attractive men as 7.5/10 and up. A women is attractive starting from 5/10
Are in 5th grade?
>>
>>25248086
>strawman argument
now go kill yourself roast beef bitch
>>
>>25248947
I'm not the person you were responding to first though senpai, so obviously I hold their opinion. Merry Christmas
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x500
>>25248918
>I'm a cuck! cuckoo!
Fuck off Berniefag
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.