[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels and Frogs: Christmas Hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28
File: fnf.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Family getting to you on the holidays? Grab a drink and share your feels. Did you have a decent Christmas? Let's hear about it.

New barkeep in training but I'll be here for awhile.
>>
File: 1450117159230.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
1450117159230.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7_EKN5RXBk
>>
File: table.png (326 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
table.png
326 KB, 614x389
>>25247913
nigga you left the bar the last time we delivered your new table. Please be happy now.
>>
So far it's been a relaxing day with my family. Just relaxing, watching some basketball, wish i had a beer but my dad wont let me drink in the house.
Got 2 norcos but i think I'll wait until tonight to pop them.
Also mom keeps asking when im gonna bring home a gf. Im 26 btw
>>
Btw Happy Hollidays, let me get a shot of bacardi and a heinekin
>>
>>25247978
That's a nice tune. Refreshingly mellow compared to what I was listening to before I got in today. Can I get you anything?

>>25247996
I don't recall ordering in a new table. Maybe one of the older barkeepers got mixed up. I just started not too long ago.

>>25248021
Could be worse, I suppose. Get anything nice for a gift? You can always have a drink in here at the F&F.
>>
>>25248036
Bacardi and a Heineken coming in hot!
>>
Hey, Bartender. I'm sure the regular bar keep won't mind you taking over for the night. How was your Christmas? Did you get anything you wanted? Did you spend time with the people you wanted?

I'll take a Coke, please. Just a Coke. My Christmas wasn't too bad. I got about $100 cash and a New York Jets beanie and gloves. And some weird deodorant/cologne that I've never heard of. I've just been spending the whole day with the folks. However, once tomorrow rolls around and everyone comes out of their Christmas hibernation, I'll be reminded just how lonely I am, constantly surrounded by people who have significant others. It just reminds me of how much I crave those relationships and feelings ._.
>>
File: fuckOffJerry.png (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
fuckOffJerry.png
36 KB, 512x512
>>25247913
hey, bartender. Don't feel like drinking so just get me water or something, I dunno.

You wanna hear about my christmas, anyway. It was actually pretty good, family was alright. Still quite lonely though.
>>
>>25248039
Got a few shirts, a red spice body wash kit, a 25$ gift card and some cash. Cant complain, there was nothing i really eanted this year except to be with family
>>
File: piano pepe.jpg (26 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
piano pepe.jpg
26 KB, 350x263
What's up with no one getting to use the piano in the corner? The last time I sat down to play, everyone left the bar immediately.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04JMephISxM
Will play more if people offer me drinks.
>>
>>25248059
No problem. What that coke on ice?
My ma got me a nice kayak and a rifle to plink with. I told her not to spend too much but she always does. I really like the gifts though. Especially since she bought them without my suggesting. She seems to have paid attention through the year. Otherwise my Christmas was boring like usual. Whatcha gonna do with that $100? Keep it for a rainy day?

>>25248060
No problem, here's that water. I know the lonliness, man. Even when your with the family it still creeps up on you. It's why we're here!

>>25248085
Good on you, man. I'm happy your family makes you happy and that you enjoy their company.

>>25248120
No complaints here, pal. Just don't get too loud we like to talk at the bar. Know any Schubert? I got a free beer her for you if you do!
>>
File: cd6.png (121 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
cd6.png
121 KB, 300x304
got a $300 amazon card from my dad

feels good man
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
We don't celebrate Christmas and I don't even drink, why the fuck am I here
>>
>Christmas is another normal regular day like any other year
>but shittier than normal this time
>no weed
>drinking stouts because it's all I have but goddamn I cannot acquire this taste and it feels like I'm gargling liquid shit
>playing vidya because it's all I have to do
Here I am, existing, and doing nothing but.
>>
File: 1450650979982.jpg (250 KB, 1912x1976) Image search: [Google]
1450650979982.jpg
250 KB, 1912x1976
Hey Bartender. Gimme an OJ.

>be me
>have older sis
>older sis lives elsewhere
>comes back for holyday
>a kid in her head, pisses me off
>now obsessed with tabletop rpg
>have been hearing about table tops for 4 days straight, will for another 15 days
>everyone else is subjugated by the "magic of christmas"
>I feel nothing but a void inside
>kms now
>>
>>25248137
Thanks, Keep. I do love my family and all but it seems like less and less people every time.

Thanks for the water, too. I really don't feel like alcohol right now.
>>
File: 05489792.png (5 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
05489792.png
5 KB, 213x237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeC1OmMliY

Can we change bar theme to this?
Ive spent christmas with my family. I dont give a damn about christmas really, didn t know its christmas until I turned on facebook. I got new wallet and leather comfy chair. Which is nice I guess. But I dont like christmas just as much as my birthday, sure its nice to be with family but feels lonely when you dont have gf or any friends
>>
>>25248155
Not a bad deal! Got anything you're looking at buying?

>>25248162
Have a soda then, buddy. How was your regular, old, non-celebratory day then?

>>25248184
Go get yourself a wheat beer then if you can't stomach the stouts. We all have different tastes.

>>25248193
Here's the OJ. Some people are just perpetually children. I hate it as much as you do but you just gotta let her be. Or try bonding over a game with your sister if you like games?

>>25248224
Is your family getting older and passing away or is it drifting apart, anon? Why does it seem small? I never really had a big family it's always just been me, mom, sister, and baby brother.

>>25248270
Everybody has a shot at the jukebox, mate. Pop it on. Christmas really can be an empty time of the year, I agree. What's the wallet like?
>>
Hey Bartender, I took up my professor's offer and had dinner with him and his family.
It was amazing.
I got to see what real families do for christmas, my family had never done a christmas dinner before.
And his family was so nice, I kinda wish I was actually part of bloodline.
Plus, the food was great.
>>
>>25248155
That's great, anon. Sounds like your dad cares about you.
>>
>>25247913

I don't really drink, but I will be today.

I enjoy it so much, I don't want to end up becoming an alcoholic, even though I only have 4-5 drinks per year.
>>
>>25248137
Thanks for the drinks, i really do love my family but im at that age where i need to start looking for a long term gf but i just dont see it happening. Maybe this year things will turn around a bit
>>
>>25248308
>Here's the OJ. Some people are just perpetually children. I hate it as much as you do but you just gotta let her be. Or try bonding over a game with your sister if you like games?
Thanks, keep. The thing is, Keep, I try my best, but in the end, it just gets to me.

I'll just sap muh OJ listening to the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q if you need another tune
>>
>>25248308
>>25248335
He does, kinda makes up for the shitty year I've been having. Looking forward to getting a new gpu and hard drive
>>
>>25248308
A bit of both, keep. One side's torn up in divorce and the loss of some folks due to them up and leaving, and the other just doesn't talk as much.

Not even mentioning the fact that some of us are starting to depart from illness and stuff, but I enjoyed sharing time with my closest folks (parents, siblings.) It sounds cliche but it's true for the most part.

>>25248386
sweet. what kind of GPU are you getting; is it a radeon or an nvidia?

haven't messed about with PC building for ages in all honesty, anon.
>>
File: 1423031441466.jpg (38 KB, 559x549) Image search: [Google]
1423031441466.jpg
38 KB, 559x549
I got some new shoes and money for vidya. Unfortunately, I'm away from home now so I can't get anything or play anything.

That and the whole "dead/dying relative theme" this Christmas is having is making it feel not so bueno. Lost an uncle and a grandpa is in the hospital

Right now, I'm just cuddled up with my little pupper. I could use a nice drink. A cream soda, perhaps.
>>
>>25248308
>What s the wallet like?
Got 60 euros from family. Im still studying. I will buy some nice clothes probably. I would try to invite some girl out. But in last 6 months I got rejected by 10 different girls. I dont have power or will anymore to try
>>
>>25248137

No ice, please. I find the ice waters down the drink as it melts.
Damn, lad! That's pretty rad! You kayak a lot? That's a pretty cool thing to take up. I'm probably gonna spend some of that money on some new pants. I've been needing some new pants but I don't know what kinds to get. I'm thinking Levi's maybe?
>>
>>25248331
Sounds like a great time! I personally can't wait to get my own place and try to have my own celebration. I dream of hosting dinner parties for my couple old highschool friends. They probably wouldn't remember me once they got the invite, though.

>>25248337
A drink here and there won't kill you, anon. What'll it be?

>>25248345
Best of luck mate. Lord knows we all need it.

>>25248346
Hmm. I don't know what to tell you buddy other than just stick it out 'cause it's your sister. Try introducing your hobbies into the conversation for a change of pace?

>>25248386
Glad that gesture made you feel well. Any idea on the GPU your looking at?

>>25248418
I'm just glad you enjoy your family, anon. Don't get so cold hearted that you lose that.
>>
>>25248346
Hey Keep, why don't we keep this on the juke for a while? It'll lighten the mood a bit.
>>
>>25248453
I should note I'm the same anon you were talking to about his (well, my) family.

Anyway, thanks for that advice, Bartender. You don't mind me asking how things are going with your folks, do you?
>>
>>25248137
>>25248137
No Schubert, I'm afraid. I'm more of a Rachmaninoff guy. His feels were profound.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bdy1L5eRLl
>>
Glass of water thanks my man

>tfw my sister is probably going to die from some obesity related illness within the next ten years or so
>If and when it happens it'll be a huge relief off my back because I've been embarassed to be seen in public with her for my entire life
I'm a terrible person and I still love her but fuck, man
>>
>>25248422
Cream soda on the house, in your uncles honor. What ails your grandfather?

>>25248428
I see. Do your best. I'm sure you'll make it through.

>>25248432
Coke, no ice. I just really like the outdoors and I dream of sailing. Kayak is a neat little way to be on the water without a sailboat in a landlocked state. Levi's are a solid brand. I personally like Old Navy brand jeans but I usually buy based on what fit works best in the dressing room.

>>25248502
Not at all. My father walked out on us when I was about 10 and we went through a horrid divorce process. He molested my younger who was 6 at the time and then my mother dated a tattoo'd biker type. Then she had a kid out of wedlock years later and now I have a very young little brother. My grandparents are very controlling and vindictive and my great grandparents are nearly dead. They are very old but I love them dearly. Long story short, raised my single mother with grandparents that are mentally abusive to her. Feels feely, mate.

>>25248557
I'll look into him!

>>25248571
Here's that water. That's harsh man but I kinda sympathize. Have you talked to her about her weight?
>>
>>25248557
I enjoy the staccato pacing around 1:43. Nice contrast from the more melodic beginning.
>>
I just want to be with my gf this year. She gets really depressed around Christmas time and shuts herself into her room and doesn't talk to anyone, just plays vidya and goes on her social medias. To make things worse, I didn't get her shit this year because everything I got her she gave back to me and insisted I returned it all. The only thing she got and didn't return was some fucking edibles that I got for free from a shop. I love her to death and I'm willing to put up with this but holy fuck I think a few more years of this and I'll snap.. Get me your darkest stout.
>>
>>25248730
One house stout coming your way. Why put up with that, I mean, it doesn't seem like she's too concerned about you if all she worries about is hiding in her room and not accepting a few gifts.
>>
>>25248607

Thanks for the Coke. I've never been kayaking before. It sounds exhilarating but if I were to actually go do it, I think I'd be more frightened than I would enjoy it haha. I've never really bought pants before and Levi's seem pretty popular. I'm just starting to grow out of the pants I wore in high school, which were all hand me downs from my dad or purchased at Goodwill. As you can tell by my presence here, I'm not too fashionably savvy. I have lots of flannels I've collected over the last few years and I bought myself a pair of Vans on black friday. I think some decent pants would help me fully transition away from looking like the robot I used to look like.
>>
>>25248607
Cancer. The same thing that killed my uncle, but a different type, I assume.

I should probably be more upset.
>>
>>25248793
Just don't get anything too tight or too baggy and you'll do alright. Kayaking around these parts is real simply cause the rivers don't flow too fast. You could just as easy paddle out into a lake and paddle in circles to get the hang of it. I would suggest trying it if you ever have the opportunity. You may be thinking of white water kayaking which I'd like to do. Sounds really fun too. No shame in flannel. I'm wearing a blue plaid jacket over a red plaid flannel. No shame.

>>25248815
We all gotta go some day, anon. Is he fighting it or does he want to go out peacefully? Commendable either way.
>>
>>25248607
That's really rough, Keep. Sorry your childhood was so unstable, but you seem like a good, open person.

Have any anons been doing anything for New Years? I've recently promised to myseld I'm gonna study Japanese. Any other anons learning a language?
>>
>>25248889
Thanks, pal. We've all got our demons. My only vow was to never become my father. So far so good.

Actually working on learning French.
>>
>>25248790
I don't know. I've had a lot of relationships under my belt but this girl is different. Any other girl and I'd have broken up with them for doing this, but I think she's the first one that legit cares about me as much as I do her. I know when the spring comes around, if we're still together, it will get better. It just hurts badly right now. And I know I can go out and get anyone else and have a normal happy christmas with a normal happy gf but in the back of my head I'll always wonder what would have happened if I tried.
>>
>>25248924
Not sure why you have to whisper, but French is good as a language. Plenty of places teach or speak it, and it's supposed to be easy enough to pick up.

Oh, and barkeep? Can I have another glass of H2O? Thanks.
>>
>>25248815

I'll have to give kayaking a try sometime. Maybe someday I'll have a qt 3.14 gf to try it with. Maybe someday. Flannels are really the best kind of shirt imho. They're super comfy plus lots of girls/young women seem to really dig a guy in flannel. Of course there's more than just the style of dress that attracts a woman to a guy but wearing flannel shirts with jeans and vans is much better looking I'm sure than wearing a hoodie with jeans and running shoes like I used to haha
>>
>>25248815

I replied to the wrong post!!!

>>25249059 was meant for >>25248879
>>
>>25248955
If that's what you think is best then by all means. Just know that you can't save her from herself. Only she can fix her depression so don't get too heartbroke if it looks like you can't make her happy. Legitimate depression, not the "I feel sad today, lol, guys I'm so depressed" kind, is a deep pit that only she can crawl out of.

>>25248958
Sure! Here's that water.

Some people think French is a "prissy" language. I just really want to read French philosophy and original anarchist texts in their natural tongue.
Propriete c'est le vol!

>>25249059
>>25249084
Provided you don't look like a hipster in the flannel it's a fair, honest style of shirt with no frills. You may enjoy the company of kayaking with a qt but I like the sound of the breeze in the trees. Or slowly floating up on a deer drinking on the side of the river. I like the alone time. Not that all my time isn't alone anyways! Haha.
>>
Reposting from >>>/fit/, haven't enjoyed today at all.

>back at parent's for Christmas
>fat dad, enabled by a growing smoking mother
>house is a complete state
>smells to high hell
>dog's been unwashed, remains untrained even though I purchased them classes to take her to
>cold as the North Pole, neither bother calling up to fix heating
>unused exercise equipment I purchased them is caked in dust
>junk food piling up everywhere, some of it out of date by two months
>keep cleaning this shit out every time I come back
>berated for becoming slimmer and fitter, having 'obsessively healthy eating habits'
>my clean room is the only solace I have when I come back

I feel like just giving up on them. I've told them that I hate coming back here because of how they live and the life style they continue to choose to have, they refuse to help themselves and I'm a lot happier that I live away from them now at my own clean place. I swear to god I developed OCD because of them.
>>
>>25249144
Yeah I know it's a deep pit to crawl out of. Another robot gave me a blast of empathy of what she's going through right now so all I'm going to do is continue loving her the same until she either decides to break it off or she gets treatment for her illness. Ride or die faggots
>>
>>25249177
I know how you feel about the mess. Not so much about the fitness and smoking, though. Just remember that they are your family. Don't let those lifestyle differences drive a wedge between you. You love your mother not her smoking. You love your father not his fat ass. And they love their son not his healthy diet. And that is totally okay.

>>25249208
I choose to ride, you glorious faggot.
>>
Anything cold really, I don't really care. I've had a really good time this Christmas, just bad I don't have a gf, but everything else is good. Next round is on me for everyone.
>>
We got a big spender, free round guys!

>>25249314
What'd you do for Christmas that made it so good, anon?
>>
>>25248418
>>25248453
960 senpai. It's not the best one out there but it's a lot better than my half broken 750ti
>>
>>25249359
M O A R S T O U T and perhaps a gift for my gf that's not too sentimental without being heartless would be nice
>>
File: 1427490528596[1].png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1427490528596[1].png
46 KB, 640x400
I got some bud to smoke if anyone wants to chill on the patio
>>
>>25249376
Neat, hope the PC upgrade goes without any trouble.

>>25249378
Stout incoming!
Perhaps a nice bracelet or necklace? As much as I dislike jewelry it's a fair fall back gift.

>>25249425
Just don't let the cops get a whiff, bud. I didn't hear anything. Share a hit with the barkeep?
>>
>back home for the holidays
>sister brings new bf over
>extended family comes over
This day will never end. Please kill me.
>>
>>25249442
Yeah senpai if any cops ask I'll say it was the local homeless man.
>hands you a joint
Merry christmas
>>
Been in bed ill with the flu for hours and my family havent even come through to check up on me
>>
>>25247913
Hey keep, got any sours on tap?
>>
I'll have a pint of stout my man.

Christmas has been pretty good. Moved out for the first time this year so I came back to the family house for Xmas. Only three days unfortunately due to work commitments, but I enjoyed the company and not having to cook for myself for once

2016 is gonna be my busiest and most eventful year yet and I'm hella hyped for it. Also I'm going out with a girl since early October and I'm pretty mad about her now so I'm gonna ask if she wants to go officially exclusive this week
>>
File: 8e6vvAa.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
8e6vvAa.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1200
>>25247913
My christmas is good, but I don't like my life.
All of the kids I grew up with in my family have married off. I'm single/an virgin.
I have a decent job but I'm not really good at the craft considering the best talent that's out there.
I'm not as socially handicapped any more, but I'm still the quiet guy.
There is a tornado alarm in my county right now.
>>
>>25249482
Merry Christmas to you!
>pass joint back
Thank's buddy.

>>25249506
Maybe a shot of the good stuff to burn it out of your system?

>>25249529
Yeah, I think we have a few Belgian sours around here. How's your Christmas been?

>>25249551
One pint of house stout for you! Sounds like you have things really figured out! What age did you move out, anon? I'm taking steps to move out myself.

>>25249588
I don't think any of us really like our life it's just a question of how much we are willing to deal with that fact. But when you compare yourself to the top of course you won't look very good. You have to hone that skill cause you won't be master level overnight. Can I get you a drink?
>>
>>25249359
Went to my parents house and had some Japanese food, we love it, and I love my family. And now I will keep on playing Star Wars Battlefront
>>
>>25249797
Sounds like a good time. Keep on keeping on.
>>
Seeing that nobody cares, I'll help myself to another tune at the piano. It'll be the last one this evening.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Gw1eIAy11R
>>
>>25249646
Currently 23, moved out in summer with two strangers. Could never go back to living with rents, like a de-evolution in lifestyle
>>
>>25249844
It's it's any consolation I've listened to each one. Listening to your ballad now.

>>25249851
Yeah, that's what I told myself. Once I'm out I can never return.
>>
>>25249144

I've been wearing the flannels around my friends and none of them say I look like a hipster, nor do I think I look like one either. I don't wear those weird beanies and scarves or wear glasses, so I think the hipster look is avoided. I like spending alone time as well but I also like spending alone time with the right person. Or I'd like to if given the chance. Indulging in serenity by yourself can get pretty boring after a while but I don't want to share my peace time with just anyone, it'd have to be the right person. If that makes sense haha

Could I get a glass of water by the way?
>>
>>25249925
Sure, here's that water. But I understand. can't say I feel the same cause I love solitary serenity but I can put myself in your shoes.
>>
>>25250005

Thanks for the water, m8. Unrelated to solitude, but are you passionate about anything, Bartender? I have no passions and I feel like it's a very negative aspect of my personality. I feel so boring, not just to myself, but to other people around me too. Maybe if I felt like I had a passion, a hobby of some sort, I'd be a little less sad about >tfw no gf
>>
>>25250212
I wish, anon, I really do. All I have is this farsighted dream to sail otherwise that's all I have. I enjoy a great number of things; cooking, music, programming. Unfortunately I can't say any one of those things is a passion to me though. I see myself as incredibly boring too.
Although it could be that I just have such a strict definition for "passion" that nothing could fill it like my definition of friend. Is their anything that you just enjoy?
>>
>>25250307

I see. I'm kind of the same way. I enjoy watching tv (lel) and playing Pokemon. I like taking long drives to new places and playing American football. But I don't enjoy any of those activities enough to be considered a passion. A friend of mine suggested just trying different things until I find something that I really enjoy. Although that sounds like a good idea, do I really have the time and money and resources to try so many different things, and frankly I don't feel like I have the emotional energy to do so either.
>>
>>25250421
Well those first two are pretty passive activities with no real material gain. Try something where you get something out of it in the end like baking or woodworking or knitting or brewing. It doesn't take a lot of money to explore most hobbies. Some may require money after you learn the basics but that's about it.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 265x190
It's been a cozy christmas, man. Let me get a Long Island if I can!
>>
>>25250709
Long island coming in. What'd you do this Christmas?
>>
>>25250523

I getcha. That makes sense. I have some time off before I get back to work, I could use this time to explore some things
>>
>>25250764
Mostly a lot of sitting around watching Persona 4: The animation and listening to vinyl records. Went and visited a buddy of mine in the hospital, no one came to see him but me. Even got him a gift or two. He was happy, he's gonna be fine. How'd yours go, man?
>>
My Mass of Christ has been p comfy. I'll take a jager bomb, and I'm putting this on the jukebox.

https://youtu.be/FOg7aPNLLG0
>>
Hey barkeep, >>25248730 again. She finally talked to me about coming over and she said she just wants to be alone today. I think I'm just going to begin to move on from this, try to convince her to break up with me so I look like the hero, and save up my cash for awhile instead of worrying about grills
>>
whole family is dead except for my lesbian sister
either I have kids or the smith family dies with me
outlook's grim
anyways, looks like I'm celebrating Christmas alone it seems
>>
File: hmmmm..gif (956 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm..gif
956 KB, 500x306
>>25250872
I'd like to get this man the strongest drink in the house, you can put on my tab. He needs it.
>>
>>25250794
Good luck pal!

>>25250800
Same shit different day. Got a couple nice gifts but otherwise it was just another boring day.

>>25250825
Jagerbomb incoming! I like the tune.

>>25250839
Your decision man but you have to worry about your happiness and she has to worry about hers.

>>25250872
That's one hell of a feel, anon. I wish you the best. Here's a strong glass of the good whiskey on his >>25250912 behalf.
>>
>>25250955
I keep reading the situation from different points of view and different sets of shoes to walk into and I'm just fed up with relationships in general now. I think I'll be happy when I'm finished up with school.
>>
FUCKING NORMIES AND THEIR ALCOHOL!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25251036
Do what you think is best, that's all I can say, anon.

Do to a lack of business this bartender is gonna head out. If any barkeep wants to take over be my guest. The keys are over there. Don't forget to lock up.
>>
>>25251120
One day, you'll be old enough to drink
>>
I am near tears for this entire day and I just really wish someone would hear me and understand. I feel so disconnected from the world since he left. I'm not even sure if I'm capable of connecting with anyone else. I feel so empty and just generally extremely shitty. I wish I could figure out why he didn't love me. I just don't get it. I feel so lonely. Really. I feel really lonely.
>>
File: Untitled.png (118 KB, 1650x658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
118 KB, 1650x658
Reminder

I hope he makes it ;-;
>>
My PC shit out on me but thankfully my parents got me a new one for Christmas. This thread is really helping me start my feel folder over again. Thanks, Robots. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1449651921212.gif (35 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
1449651921212.gif
35 KB, 390x260
I'm unusually mellow today, bumpie.

Lemon and hard blue kamikaze please.
>>
>>25252307
greentext it

femanon or not it's christmas, i'll hear you out
>>
I have 1 more week left until I have to go back to my apartment and start job hunting. I got kicked out of grad school so I have to get a full-time job now. On the plus side, I have a $300 check from McDonald's waiting for me once I get the form notarized.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>be black kid who reads manga and draws
>tfw bullied in middle school
>tfw girls wouldn't talk to me and friends thought I was gay all of highschool
>started lifting
>tfw I'm not the guy for small talk and quiet so co-workers are think im weird by me
I'll take some water
>>
Just got home from being out. It's 3am here.
Without exaggeration, highlight of today is hoping for this thread to be up when I get home, and it is.

>went out
>two friends asked me to
>one fell asleep, second one straight up changed his mind and stood me up
>went to two clubs, drank alone on each
>bought beers and went to my friend who I havent seen in a bit
>had two beers each
>I asked him whats up, whats new, how he is doing
>he talked, didnt ask me anything in return
>went home
>work in 4 hours
>on my way home start thinking about my ex
>which would be perfectly normal if we didnt break me a fucking year ago

I will die alone. Nothing ever works out for me in personal, professional or friend-related way. I'm sick of being mad and pissed off every single weekend. I'm sick and tired of having to drink to drown my shitty sorrows.

Sorry for venting. I love you guys, you are kindred spirits.

Life is fucking shit and pain.
>>
>2013 Second year of high school
>I'm in the same class as one of my neighbor
>Meet her on the bus every morning, eventually start going to school and home together
>After a while we started seeing each other outside of school too
>I had a lot of chances with her but blown them all because I had no balls/ was totally unaware of my feelings
>My feelings were of love of course, but I was so stuck on "fake love" and "infatuation" that I couldn't realize it
>In April 2014 she just stops talking to me and gives no reason, I feel kinda sad but I accept it
>She comes back out of the blue in July
>We get even closer
>She moves to another country in September
>We still keep in touch, she makes sure to talk to me at least once a week
>Everytime she comes back to my country she comes see me at least once or twice
>Fast forward to July 2015
>She's back
>She has her own place and asks me to come over almost everyday
>I spend most of my time with her, she talks to me everyday
>I meet her friends and instantly click
>And suddenly after a month I realise two things
>I love her and I am happy
>But if I confess i'll ruin my chance to be happy
>And so I choose to repress my feeling until she gets a bf, after what I'll just leave
>But last month, on the 17th of november she stopped talking to me...
>No...She stopped being my friend
>She says she got "tired of me" and she doesn't know why she's very sorry and feels really bad
>After a week all of her friends delete me on facebook

Every time I try to get back in touch she acts like I'm just some guy and nothing every really hapened between us, she's not even ignoring me or being cold she's just...Not my friend anymore.
Funny thing is, I bought her a flute for christmas last month and it was supposed to be a surprise and I thought about playing some tonight just because I wanted to be sad, and turns out it's broken.
Thanks for reading my boring story guys, I needed to get this off my chess
Anyway, I really dig this tune >>25247978
>>
File: 1448953069491.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1448953069491.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
>>25253379
Damn anon, that's harsh. I couldn't bear anything like that with her leaving over and over. Maybe she got a chad bf and decided not to tell you. Sorry for all that. Try not be too sad though, it's the Christmas after all.
>>
>>25248557
Know any Ravel, Faure or Debussy?
>>
Christmas was alright, had dinner with my parents and grandparents who are genuinly cool people.

However, its 3am now and I cant sleep, Im coughing my lungs out and Im pretty sure I have a fever.
This is okay tho but I plunged into an existential crisis once again tonight.
>few friends and fewer good friends whom i rarely see
>I have been in love with the same girl for 2 years now but she doesnt know because Im an idiot and too socially incompetent to actually tell her
>feel out of touch with everything

Another christmas done senpai, how are you guys doing tonight?
>>
File: giphy.gif (902 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
902 KB, 500x750
>>25253499
I'm not that sad don't worry, her leaving had some good sides, I got back in touch with all of my old male friends, turned my frustration into motivation and started working out and picked up reading...On an objective point of view my life is improving like never before...
But sometimes I get these waves of sadness that take over my whole body and sould and really crush my spirit under the weight of all the good memories I had during these last months I spend with her, and It pains me to think that, deep down I know that if I could get her back I would drop everything I built this past month on the spot
>>
> at grandmothers house for Christmas dinner
> taking creepshots of hot cousin
> flash
> "what are you..."
> ohshit
> "are you snapchatting?"
> phew
> say yes
> no question

Send a shot of rum my way.
>>
>>25247913
Honestly didn't expect to come here tonight. Fuck me, this was the best christmas in years. Currently stoned and getting drunk in my cousins comfy ass basement. And i really am sorry for the robots having to deal with cunt ridden families. I'll take an Old Fashioned to speed that along.
>>
>>25252724
w-where are you man.. ;-;

hope you're doin alright, merry christmas
>>
>>25253724
> go right back to taking pictures
> look up from phone as I decide I've taken enough from this angle
> she's looking at me with a sort of concerned look on her face

I think she knows.
>>
File: 6YTaCUe.jpg (573 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
6YTaCUe.jpg
573 KB, 1100x1100
>>25253644
Maybe it was for the better. As normie as it sounds, there are other fish in the sea. I've any kind of relationship with a girl ever.
>>
>>25248557
Know any ragtime, like Joplin and the like?
>>
>>25253850
> walk past her in halls (I wasn't deterred earlier)
> she looks at me like I'm a freak

Yeah, she definitely knows. Think I can keep doing it and she won't tell anyone?

If she did, would anything really come of it?
>>
http://youtu.be/46Cfrl7hMoQ

Bump song.

Let's get this place going! Come on!
>>
>>25255014
> I mean come on
> it's 2015! How is this bump not original?
>>
>>25255014

Now it's a party!
>>
Is the Barkeep still here? I've been waiting for my run for several hours.
>>
File: mazzy.jpg (14 KB, 236x302) Image search: [Google]
mazzy.jpg
14 KB, 236x302
>tfw there are no quiet bars where I live
I just want to have a drink and listen to someone sing sadsongs whilst playing the guitar
>>
>>25255647
post a song, friend.
>>
Mike's Hard Lemonade bro and keep 'em comin till I tell u to stop lmao
>>
>>25255844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvEXChflEE
>>
>Family getting to you on the holidays?
Oh you could say this.
>invite 14 people and a dog into the house
>7 of them are kids age 10 and under
>one of them is autistic and wrecks shit with unstoppable tard strength
>dog pees on the carpet
>entire house trashed by the end of the night

>think back to the days when it was just 8 of us instead of 18, and we didn't all hate each other
>>
>>25255877
Okay why did you let the dog in the house. Like come on, those people are the worst who have to bring their little pet to family gatherings because "muh pet is muh family guise :("
>>
>>25255906
The rest of my family was like "oh look at the cute dog we have to let it in" even though it just barks pees and makes you be careful about where you leave food. Why even bother owning it IMO
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 335x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 335x425
>>25254852
> family photo
> it's taken, group disperses
> she's walking away
> looks back at me with a knowing smirk, pulls up her yoga pants
> putting that ass on display for an instant
> Hnnnngh

Yeah, she knows. And she loves teasing me.

God fucking damn it I wish it was easier to take creepshots of her.
>>
>tfw all I want is love
>All I ever see in women are boring pieces of cardboard that aren't even fun

You know, I could be fine with lowering my standards, but I can't be in a relationship with a piece of cardboard with the most basic hobbies of boring shit. Why the fuck is it so hard to find a /tg/ girl.
>>
>>25256199
> bragging about wanting to fuck your cousin

Is this really something to be proud of, even on r9k?
>>
Hey barkeep, a scotch please,

Been fighting with the gf lately, idk if its time to break it off. And how do you even do that if you're living together? Life's unstable rn barkeep.
>>
>>25257851
You analyze how long you have on the lease or whatever else. And either A. wait it out untill near the end of the lease, or make it really messy and one of you moves out now, and the other stuck with paying the full bill.
>>
>>25257891
4 months left, I can't afford to pay the full bill, and idk how much longer we can fight like this. Would it be better to end it now or try to be nice and bendover360.gif to make this work for 4 months
>>
>>25247913
>Leave the cave on christmas
>Get to visit uncle who i haven't seen in years.
>He is a war vet who fought in korea
>This is not common in Australia, so i have never experienced anything like it
>He shows me his medals and tells me about his PTSD
>Most humble nice person you could ever meet, says i can visit whenever i like, even though i know im too sheltered to ever go through with it.
>Gives me the feels all through christmas (It was yesterday for me)
This is the fucking day, Not gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself any longer, i have never experienced true pain and i probably never will.

Fuck all this shit guys, we HAVE to get out there, and at the end of it we will all know that we at least tried.
>>
>>25257918
> can't afford the bill

Try to limp it along until the lease expires and/or you have other arrangements. Don't break it off now if you have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>25257947
Alot of people get those desires, but changing your situation is not so easy. That's just the reality of the world.

That said, we all need to be trying to improve our lives. For instance, I've been applying to jobs again. Based on my past experiences, I don't expect to get one, but making the effort is important.
>>
File: best nichijou 17.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 17.gif
182 KB, 400x374
What happened to the old bald guy who used to run this tavern? did he die?

please tell me he didn't die ;-;
>>
>>25258679
He is dying.
>>
People can sense how desperate I am to have a friend. I know it because I once met someone who was as desperate as me. I felt intense pity for him, but I also felt shame. I knew that I was no better than he was. How am I supposed to make friends like this? How am I supposed to get a girlfriend like this? People can only feel pity for me. I have never been respected by anyone in my life.
>>
>>25248557
No requests here, just wanted to say you sound nice; next drink on me.
>>
>>25259094
Oh. I forgot to order a drink. Whatever the last guy had. I want to fit in.
>>
Bar still serving anything Baltika?

The day itself hasn't been bad, just venting over the recent month. I got fired last week because my work computer literally fucking exploded. The job was great too, $83,000 a year with benefits. Not that worried because dependable gf but it's fucked me up man.
>>
>>25247913
Where could I even begin...

For now just give me a pint of bitters and a double of your cheapest Scotch.
>>
File: 1446318179051.jpg (31 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
1446318179051.jpg
31 KB, 477x477
>>25247913

Hey keep. How're ya doin'? Straight Fireball, please. And Sprite on the side.

>mom died on the 16th
>been in a benzo blackout since then
>been binging on Xanax and Etizolam to forget
>Already blew $600 on 2 bricks of heroin
>Just gave my dad some weed
>Slept all christmas because of benzos
>On 5 different drugs right now

I need some help in life.
>>
>>25256199

Hey bud, between you and me.

I used to finger my cousin and make out with her all the time when I was 11-13. Keep that on the low, alright?
>>
>>25256199
Why not post them here for your robot brethren?
>>
>>25247913
Anyone else here fantasize about having friends, feels pathetic man
>>
i'm taking the train back to california, to see my parents. it leaves soon so i have to get going. its gonna be rough, its been 3 years since i've been there, more than 10% of my life u know? they're gonna want me to see a bunch of people i haven't spoken to or seen since, they will all be successful and college graduates and have jobs and i'm a loser sack of shit that had to leave the state :^).

still its nice mommy and daddy are paying for this trip out of this frozen shithole, but i'm running out of money and have to find a job again when i get back here, and i only want to see mom dad and grandma, everything else will be psychologically painful or humiliating. off i go.
>>
>>25260250
nigger, I dream about it. Whenever I do, I feel drained and depressed for the rest of the day.
>>
>>25260250
I dream about having friends who arent a total waste of time.
>>
>>25247913
Depression isn't real. Why don't you kids just stop eating junk food and ride a bike? Seeing doctors just because you feel sad is retarded. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, DEPRESSION IS NOT REAL.
>>
File: IMG_6664[1].png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6664[1].png
119 KB, 640x1136
>hey, bartender.
I found a girl during finals week. We haven't even kissed, but pic related.
Now, all I do is play a bunch of cheesy emo bands and hate myself for being so far away. It feels like being on heroin at the edge of a cliff.
perfect qt3.14 though. She's chasing me now.
This calls for lemonade.
>>
File: 0023 - RTR61hf.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
0023 - RTR61hf.png
70 KB, 440x470
>>25260727

Get the fucking hell out of here, you stupid normie fucking faggot. I truly despise you, you stupid, silly cunt.

Honest, this is a safe space for us, and you come in here with your bullshit about what constitutes depression, etc. How big is your ego? You need to feel better than us, huh? You are just a bad person, what else is there?
>>
>>25260812
charge your fucking phone retard and why are you using hashtags in texting?
>>
i wish i could be the cool detached guy all the time instead of the disgusting insecure idiot i am on the inside

it hurts so much but i know i deserve this, maybe i should take up alcohol to dull the pain
>>
Every day just gets worse. I have never made eye contact with a girl my own age. In fact, I think it's a fair bet that I've made less than 24 hours of eye contact in my life. It's not redundant to say that I have never had a female friend. I have never held a conversation with a woman outside of my family who was not paid to interact with me- a teacher, dentist, secretary, etc. Even then, I think I'm stretching the word "conversation" a bit too much. I despise and mistrust women. I mistrust most people. I fear intimacy as I fear the dark. I sleep with the light on. I have never watched porn. I have had nightmares that were nothing but sexual images simply because I find it revolting. Such dreams have woken me up by turning on my gag reflex. I am still attracted to women. One cannot help these things. I would be asexual if I could. In high school, I used to think about girls constantly and daydream about them in class, before bed, in every idle moment I had. Two years of neethood and nearly four years of college later, I'm just bitter. I have no outlet for these emotions. I have no friends.

Thanks to my laptop, I never have to leave my bed. I live my every moment in my bed with nothing to do and nobody to talk to. I was fired from my last job for not smiling enough. When asked to describe me or when my name comes up in conversation, people laugh uncontrollably. This has happened several times that I know of. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know how I'm different. All I know is that nobody wants me. Most people actively hate me. Nobody respects me. All of the friendships I ever had were founded on pity. I can give examples for all of these claims, but for the sake of brevity I will not. Is this some kind of hell?

Somebody please respond to me.
>>
>>25261795
I'm in the exact same situation as you with women, except I do watch porn, that's a bit weird lad. Maybe you're a faggot if you're getting gag reflexes about women?

Give it a thought maybe.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (5 KB, 279x165) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5 KB, 279x165
>>25261873
I've never popped a boner at a guy. The act of sex is just gross is just disgusting. Doesn't matter who's doing it. Also
>same position
pic related.
>>
>>25261927
*you know what i meant
>>
>>25261927
Went to all boys schools all my life and never spoke to girls. Haven't spoken to one my age in 9 years and that was at some family party.
>>
Anyone want to talk about movies?
Recently watched 'Synecdoche, New York'
It has all the feels and I recommend watching it without looking up anything about it, just watch and do your research afterwards
>>
>>25261999

I watched it and felt as though I wasted two hours of my life. If you liked it, that's fine. I just found the plot to be completely incomprehensible and unending.
>>
>>25262046
>incomprehensible and unending
I think that's the whole point of it. I think what Kaufman set out to do was the same that Caden tried all this time: Do a film about life itself with all its incomprehensible, heart-breaking, sometimes unending twists and turns.
What did you think was incomprehensible about it? I'm really keen on knowing why people dislike it.
>>
>>25262075

Life has at least some structure, and at the very least some sort of coherent narrative. There's a part in this film where the daughter, on her deathbed, explains to her father that she engaged in drug-fueled lesbian orgies with her parental guardian - how she "explored her vagina" and sold herself for sex. I just found the entire scene to be laughable and immediately disengaged myself for the rest of the film. It's the same sort of "brilliance" that's drawn from Cow dung thrown onto canvas. Synedoche is pretentiousness in cinematic form. This is only my opinion, of course.
>>
>>25262152
Life has just as much structure as the movie has in my opinion, if you noticed in the first 10 minutes we jump from the 22nd of september (him waking up) to christmas (in the hospital). Don't you ever feel like the days just blur into one another?
And to be quite frank, these 'Drug-fueled lesbian orgies' are a possibility of life
>>
>>25262181

Just because it's a possibility of life doesn't make the movie any more believable. I was invested for the first 20 minutes of the film, but once the "Play" started being produced, I found myself at the mercy of the jumbled screenplay.

Again, not finding fault in your enjoyment of the film, I just couldn't relate to the characters or the story.
>>
>>25260876
I'm a robot, but I eat fruit and veges and enjoy crafts.

You fag lords should stop bitching about being so depressed. Depression isn't real, what is real if your bad lifestyle choices. Eat better! Get some light into your life and go outside. Make friends.

Just be yourself.
>>
>>25262199
Well yeah, I think you have to be able to relate to Caden in order to follow the story (at least a bit) as intented.
Yeah, I'm also not trying to convert you, but to give you my take on things and maybe provide a viewpoint other than your own
>>
>>25253522
>>25254391
>>25259396
I'll have me some swizz or austrian wheat beer once the bartender comes back.
It's been ages since I played Debussy and I don't have the scores around, but I wrote a ragtime that I can play for you later tonight. I'll go outside for some fresh air now.
>>
>>25261795
>Nobody respects me
Including yourself.
If you walk around with a look on your face like Batman just murdered your parents, it's no wonder people won't talk to you. Respect yourself, and people will learn to respect you in turn.
See this if you haven't already.
https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are
>>
File: 1437066559401.png (65 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1437066559401.png
65 KB, 500x382
The Christmas went well, I played some DCSS and Skullgirls, and read Rage by S. King (meh story). Give me some coke, barkeep.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.