[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you currently don't have a crush on anyone It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: amir-stya1380.jpg (34 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
amir-stya1380.jpg
34 KB, 380x285
tfw you currently don't have a crush on anyone

It's an empty feel.
>>
>>25247857
Tfw iktfb
>>
>>25247857
I kinda know what you mean. I sometimes just pick a random cute girl in my college classes to crush on cause not having one feels weird.
>>
It's better than being an orbiter and not having a crush will get you far
>>
It's better than liking someone who doesn't feel the same way.
>>
File: enlightened_pepe.png (317 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
enlightened_pepe.png
317 KB, 393x500
I have realized that I have control over who I have a crush on. Being able to control this amazing emotion is very nice.

For example I saw someone so good looking that I literally couldn't stop looking at her face. I later learned that she was 3cm taller than me so I immediately rationalized how ugly she was.
>>
honestly i never even felt tfw no gf before having a crush for the first time
>>
>>25247857
>crushed in 6/10 girl from school
>I havent even talked with her
>I havent seen her from half year
>think about her every day

Why cant I just forget her?
>>
Never had a crush just meaningless sex.

Im 35 years old.
>>
File: 1449330761736.jpg (148 KB, 608x607) Image search: [Google]
1449330761736.jpg
148 KB, 608x607
>tfw never had a crush
>>
>>25248492
you need some zoloft m8 you have issues
>>
I miss that feel

You don't know how good it is to have that feel OP

Please relish in it
>>
>>25248646
bitches come and go brah, but u know I stay
>>
>>25247857
tfw I have and she will probably reject me, she's so perfect...
>>
>>25248492
dw senpai iktf all too well
spoke to her a couple of times (we only barely speak the same language), to be fair she did seem overly friendly, but it's been 1.5 years since she's gone and I still think of her every day
prety sad, I realize
>>
>>25247857
>>25248277
>>25248309
>>25248492
>tfw you currently don't have a date with anyone
ftfy
Seriously though, I've only ever had one crush in my entire life, how horny are you stupid faggots? Unless you've actually talked with them (in which case you're a normie) and you actually feel an emotional connection, why do you obsess over someone who does't even know you exist, and who's probably a 4/10 at best?
>>
>crush on girl I don't want to have a crush on
>>
>>25248846
>implying that I want to think about her
>>
>>25247857
I would rather have no crush than have a crush that will never amount to anything.

It just means me fixating on shit that would just consume me if I let it.
>>
File: 1438904314087.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1438904314087.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
tfw you have a crush on a gril at work with some kind of horrible bone disease

I'm worried about her.
>>
It's worse when you have a crush. I have one right now. Never talked to her and never going to see her again. I feel like shit 24/7.
>>
>>25248382
>honestly i never even felt tfw no gf before having a crush for the first time

For me, it was having a oneitis. Crushes were mostly physical; oneitis was both physical and personality. It hit me hard and I'm glad it is over. Back to the empty/content feels
>>
>>25249623
I totally get this. I thought I had "crushes" but it never really made me feel much, I also didn't have >tfw no gf, but then I met my oneitis and everything changed
>>
>>25248309
I do this too, bro. I don't know why we feel these strange feels.
>>
I had this feeling for so long it makes me happy. Emptiness is bliss
>>
I wish I could go back to not thinking about anyone. I fell in madly love with this chick who doesn't want me and it's extremely painful. I don't usually feel this much for girls, but this time it was crazy.
>>
File: just.jpg (115 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
115 KB, 720x540
>>25247857
tfw a normie grill has a crush of me but she's a disgusting whore who got passed around by niggers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.