[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>loser loner virgin with a schizoid personality disorder >spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: magickal pepe.png (104 KB, 541x530) Image search: [Google]
magickal pepe.png
104 KB, 541x530
>loser loner virgin with a schizoid personality disorder
>spend a lot of time studying numerology and occultism due to boredom
>start doing LSD
>use these experiences to make myself interesting, make some predictions about people using blatantly obvious tells, stalk them and study their internet profiles so I know about their histories
>Convince a Christian Stacy with big tits I could talk with her dead father using info from social media
>She clings on to me, she clearly had massive daddy issues and wants me to speak with him constantly to see if he approves of her
>introduce her to 'sex magick' which is total bullshit I make up along the way
>tell her I need to do it to connect with her father's spirit because he is becoming one with the universe, increasingly less distinct of a spirit
>sex gets increasingly kinky as time goes on, culminating with me having a billy goat fuck her, slitting its throat at the moment of climax and us both drinking its blood
>she starts to love me
>she does literally anything I ask of her now, she forsook her god and no longer even asked to speak with her father's spirit
>hypnotize her and talk to her daimon, gain insight into her true nature as an utterly submissive woman who was completely lost without a man to guide her in life
>feel bad, reveal to her that I have deceived her
>she hugs me and says she doesn't care
>proposed last night, she accepted
>getting married next July

Why haven't you become a real wizard /r9k/?
>>
gool story bro
>>
Can you contact ayyliens?
>>
I'm a wizard but I have too many morals to have an easy wizard life
>>
Not gonna read all that shit
>>
File: 226.jpg (47 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
47 KB, 400x317
Ah, a wizard of the sociopathic rite. I know your school of arcana, as it used to be my own.
>>
File: 1398623382352.jpg (536 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1398623382352.jpg
536 KB, 1024x1024
>>25247797
this is why I come to this place
>>
>>25247797
So basically you are fucked in the head and managed to find someone that's not only more fucked in the head than you, but also possibly retarded.....

please livestream when she murder-suicides you
>>
File: Grey.jpg (70 KB, 688x1024) Image search: [Google]
Grey.jpg
70 KB, 688x1024
You're messing with shit beyond your control op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIj8DpkH1xA
>>
>>25248106
She's actually a master's student as I am and has worked in several government agencies in an administrative capacity even before acquiring her degree. Very intelligent woman but as I said, in the presence of her Daimon (or Guardian Angel, whatever you wish to call this phenomenon) I learned that she is extremely submissive. She's never had to really form any sort of intrinsic motivation because her father provided such a powerful, commanding extrinsic motivation and the moment he was gone, she fell into a spiral, failed classes, nearly lost her job, ect. But once I was in her life things returned to order for her. I provided for her what her father did.

I've spoken with her about the matter and she suspected I was leading her on after we started fucking, but she didn't care. I suspect she is mentally ill, but so am I. I want to help her develop some intrinsic motivation if we're to be married though, I want her to be able to commune with her Daimon and know her destiny, though I can gain insight through hypnosis, true understanding can be achieved by her and her alone.
>>
>>25248131
lulz, it really blows my mind that people believe this psychobabble
>>
>>25248259
your schizo is leaking
>>
File: 1402597698023.png (42 KB, 336x327) Image search: [Google]
1402597698023.png
42 KB, 336x327
>>25248131
>listen to video
>ambient music plays while shedding light on hyper dimensional global conspiracy
>suddenly "Werewolf" WUBWUBWUBWUB
>mfw
>>
>>25248286
The internet is the only outlet I have for this shit, as far as everyone around me except for her is concerned I'm just a mild mannered lightly practicing Christian who has some interest in new age spiritualism.

I'm actually getting involved in politics at some point down the line, I think I have the right kind of personality and I know a guy high up in the state party leadership.
>>
>>25248369
>I'm actually getting involved in politics at some point down the line, I think I have the right kind of personality

Well, you're clearly a sociopath so I guess you're right.
>>
>>25248421
You say sociopath like it's a slur. There is literally nothing wrong with deceiving people who want to be deceived.
>>
the word you are looking for is Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>25248476
But you didn't know that. You manipulated her fragile and likely lost state through a deep emotional keystone (her dead father.)

You took the voice of her dead father and forged words to suit your ends. You blurred emotions in her fragile mind with the sex magik seances. Even if she wanted it (like I do with this implausible story) you didn't know that at the time.
>>
>>25248540
This implies I broke her, but her father clearly did that work for me. I merely took the reins from his spectral hands. Now I wish to build her. If she is to be my wife she must not be a slave.

A slave is one with extrinsic motivation, all motivation should be intrinsic. I think that fate brought us together because of her status of a being who lives in near perfect slavery. I hope to liberate her so that she may know her true will, and so that I might know mine.
>>
we /x/ now
>>
File: 1447352819338.gif (344 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1447352819338.gif
344 KB, 640x481
Quality posts are becoming rare in r9k
have a gif
>>
File: r9k erotica.png (170 KB, 1406x343) Image search: [Google]
r9k erotica.png
170 KB, 1406x343
I'm going to try to quit r9k in 2016 and I was looking for a few good posts to screencap to remember my last month here. Thanks for this, OP.
>>
That's basically what Allister Crowley did, except in the 20th century
>>
>>25247797
I was with you up to the occultism study part. I basically devote all my time to UFO research now, I've completely and utterly given up on this planet. My body is on Earth but my mind is in Zeta Reticuli
>>
>>25248602
>literally two steps away from having a slave
>no I want her to be a retarded slut like every other woman
Nice idea genius.
>>
>tfw BPD
>tfw no Schizoid bf to complete you
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.