[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Anon, the cake is ready. Are you ready to meet my family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450906404002.jpg (101 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1450906404002.jpg
101 KB, 854x960
Hello Anon, the cake is ready. Are you ready to meet my family? My Dad might give you that job I was talking about. They will love you. Cause I love you. Soon we will get married and... You are my dream come true.
>>
thanks love merry christmas
>>
Why are you dressed like a whore honey?
>>
don't do this man...
>>
Nah, wouldn't happen. As much nailing a QT I love would be nice, taking on more social responsibilities like keeping up with someone else's family is just too much
>>
>>25247791
So are you gonna post nudes or what?
>>
>>25247791
who is this cock sock? original content
>>
what kind of pastry is that? it looks good.
>>
>>25247791
why did you dye your hair red? don't you realize how bad that is for your hair, and how trashy it looks? I'm sorry, but I cannot marry a woman with dyed hair.
>>
Bro wtf happened to you man

>My Little Roommate Turned Into a Sexy Woman and I think She Likes Me!?!
>>
File: Dr Frank n further.png (522 KB, 570x474) Image search: [Google]
Dr Frank n further.png
522 KB, 570x474
Yes, I'd love to meet Dr. Frank-n-further, Riff Raff and Eddie.

What I'm saying is that the girl in OP's picture sorta resembles the redhead from Rocky Horror Picture Show
>>
>>25248945
Anyone know any good doujins with that general plot?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.