[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so robots, which ones have it worse with women, shitskins or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-TaylorSwiftApr09.jpg (18 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
220px-TaylorSwiftApr09.jpg
18 KB, 220x330
so robots, which ones have it worse with women, shitskins or manlets ?

i vote for shitskins
>>
>>25247536
>shitskins
At least manlets can be white
>>
Reminder that I got the original comment of "taylor swift" in the waifu claim thread so she is my sweet baelor swift forever
>>
shitskins obviously

women are racist to the core
>>
Skin color doesn't matter for men much, unless you're really dark black. Indians and shit are rejected because of their features and height, not because of their skin.

So manlets.
>>
>>25247536
shitskins.

Hate being black.
>>
>>25247587
lmao manlet trolls are legit the most desperate people on this site

why do you need to bend reality so much to fit your narrative

did a handsome short guy steal your girl or something? does tom cruise being the biggest star in hollywood piss you off that much? fucking ugly cunt
>>
>>25247536
no humans have it worse than the manlets
>>
>>25247536
manlets fuck you
>>
Manlets.

Problem with shitskins is they all think they're entitled to White women but would find if they stuck to their own they'd have an easier time. This is why segregation is good for non-whites.
>>
>>25247615

Not really, this is my objective view of reality.

Short men can be very successful in dating, but it's a pretty big handicap.

Men with darker skin are generally more attractive to women, so at worst it only reduces points from your appearance if the girl is racist.
>>
>>25247653
>Men with darker skin are generally more attractive to women
literally every experiment ever proves this to be bullshit

women care about status and white skin is seen as higher status than everyone

i agree with you that they don't really care about race and have no real skin loyalties but the fact that white skin holds so much power over the world to them is enough to prefer it

i mean even ethnic women agree that they would rather date a 3/10 white guy over a 5/10 man of their own race because it means any kids they have will be half white and therefore inherently have higher value

while by the time they have those kids there probably will be surgeries in place to increase one's height with no real risks involved

so yeah manlet trolls are a joke. it is literally a bunch of really ugly guys who are slightly above average height clinging onto the only thing they have going for the
>>
>>25247708

I don't know man, apart from the ok cupid copypasta I haven't seen anything supporting that:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1581929/Connection-between-skin-tone-and-attraction.html

women prefer darker skinned men (the dark part of tall dark and handsome)
I'm not saying african black darkness, but pale skinned men (thus stereotypical nordics or irish) are less attractive to women than tanner types.
>>
>>25247578
>3d waifu
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>25247648
thats actually very interesting.
shitskins don't really have problems with their own women
>>
>>25247536
does anybody NOT have it worse than women?
>>
>>25248223
what kind of shit b8 is this ?
>>
File: walletsexual.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
walletsexual.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>25247536
>which ones have it worse with women, shitskins or manlets ?

Women pick manlets over shitskins.
Women pick rich shitskins over poor manlets.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.