[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >going back to school in a last effort to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe1.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>23 years old
>going back to school in a last effort to get a somewhat decent job
>most of my class mates are going to be 15-year-olds

Fuck, how shall I cope with being surrounded by mid-puberty teens for three years being a loser kv myself? I really hope these little shits don't bully me at least. FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>25247353
what, why are you literally going to a high school and not community college
>>
This better be about uni nigga.
>>
>>25247412
I'm from Germany I finished the kind of High School that prepares you for an academic career. In spite of my good grades there, I had no motivation to study at uni so I'm going to learn a trade. For that purpose I have to attend a vocational school.
>>
>>25247353
How can a 23 year old even attend the same school as 15 year olds
>>
>>25247466
Dude just stop being retarded and go to uni.
>>
>>25247466
They don't have vocational schools for adults in the fatherland?
>>
>>25247353
Why does Germany make the best headphones and is your trade going to be headphone crafting and are you gonna craft beyerdynamic t70s
>>
>>25247353
try to have sex with the girls or something?
>>
>>25247505
Doesn't work, in the German uni system laziness has far more devastating effects than in America since finals count usually 100% of the grade.

>>25247505

Not really. There are some courses for adults but for my career there's no other possibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_education_system#School_section
>>
>>25247562
I'm a robot, there's a reason why I haven't had sex yet. The girls there will probably just tease me when they notice that I have no experience at my age.
>>
>>25247466
If you did fine at uni you will find that learning a trade, at least the school side of it, is incredibly easy and therefore boring. The standards they set are very low.

t. did both
>>
>>25247718
You misunderstood me, I did fine in 'High School' but too lazy for uni and therefore only sub-par.
>>
>>25247718
Are you also from Germany?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.