[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> he sees a picture of a cute girl and spends the next 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1447652489963.jpg (912 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1447652489963.jpg
912 KB, 1944x2592
> he sees a picture of a cute girl and spends the next 10 minutes staring at it, imagining a romantic/sexual fantasy involving her

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one
>>
>>25247090
10 minutes is excessive.
>>
>>25247090
i do that when i see pics of specifically deformed or ugly men. i guess i'm kind of fucked up though and like the idea of co-dependence.
>>
>>25247121
so is your grandmas beer belly fuckboy
>>
>>25247152
I like the idea of codependencr too. Normies hate it, but i think it would be really nice.
Too bad im an awkward beta who is destined to be cucked.
>>
>>25247090
Same t b h. I have an entire folder of girls doing innocuous/everyday things and imagine myself being there with them.
>>
>>25247090
pathetic tbqh. its all an illusion and you only suffer by buying into it
>>
>>25247298
Nah I imagine myself looking more like her.

Im a boy btw
>>
>>25247298
This
>have fantasies like OP about real girls
>nothing EVER happens

You get to a point where you start to realize that they'll never come true and start slapping yourself if you ever start to daydream because it'll only get you hurt.
>>
>>25247190
i know that feel family.
it's not even just normies, but a lot of people seem turned off by the idea.

i just want someone to pour my heart and soul into and receive the same affections.
>>
File: BfevE67.jpg (68 KB, 572x715) Image search: [Google]
BfevE67.jpg
68 KB, 572x715
I do that rarely OP. Usually if I think she's hot, I'll just keep opening the picture to look at it again. Like 5 times in a row. Then I'll scroll away and then go back up to look again
>>
>>25247090
Usually at night, with some music playing.
>>
what ruins it for me is that they are aware of their own cuteness

i don't mean that it's bad to be aware you have a good quality, i just mean like, look at the face she's fucking making. that's not a normal human face. she's taking a picture OF HERSELF making meaningless cutesy faces so that you will have the reaction you're having now - you and as many other men as possible, because she wants attention.

did anyone watch zoolander? women like OP's pic are literally doing blue steel all the time. what was an outlandish parody to imagine a guy doing is what women normally do

look at me i'm a girl o.o;;;;;

they fucking breathe narcissism everything about them is posed and artificial and exploitative and gross
>>
>>25247090
if you ever see a girl make a face like that, perking their lips and trying to make these big doe eyes, just run away. They're brainless whores and will never leave you alone once you show that they have something you want(their body). just stay the fuck away and save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>25247721
By whores do you mean they will cheat? If they cheat why wont they leave you alone; if they dont cheat, why is that a bad thing to not leave me alone?
>>
>>25247776
>why is that a bad thing to not leave me alone?
I'm going to assume that you've never actually had a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend before that won't leave you alone. It gets old very quickly.
>>
I don't because 3D is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25247776
>by whores do you mean
he means when a girl is making a super obvious whore-y fucking face to stay away because she's obviously a vapid cunt. it's basically duck-face at this point.
>>
>>25247574
Seriously! And people always give half assed answers like "you just dont understand because you have never had a girlfriend" TELL ME WHY IT IS NEIEVE TO THINK CO DEPENDENCY IS COMFY?!
>>
>>25247827
>where do you FUCKING think you are?
Normies pls leave forever
>>
File: 0.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>25247843
Just because you're disgusting doesn't mean my waifu is.
>>
>>25247090
>be me
>meet any girl
>immediately imagine what it would be to live in a healthy romantic relationship with her
It never involves sex for me, just doin' what couples do: watching a movie together, cuddling and similar stuff
I'm beyond repair

Only for 10 minutes OP? How does "during the entire encounter" sound for you?
>>
>>25247634
>that type of swimsuit
hhhhhnnnnggggg
>>
>>25247090
I do it costantly, OP. Right now I'm obsessing over some Femanon who posted a pic here.

We're so fucking pathetic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.