[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm on the verge of mental breakdown. Should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447654246412.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91 KB, 288x292
I think I'm on the verge of mental breakdown.

Should I drop out of university? Or will the campus counselor actually do me good? Will they give me drugs?
>>
What are you studying? And why do you have to see your campus counselor? Nobody will give you drugs if you dont agree on taking them
>>
>>25246723
Only psychiatrists prescribe drugs.

Campus counselors often only care about avoiding liability for the school. They'll slap you with behavioral contracts and twist words to make you sound dangerous or suicidal. Be careful around them.
>>
File: 1449958765244.png (232 KB, 385x545) Image search: [Google]
1449958765244.png
232 KB, 385x545
KILLING
I
L
L
I
N
G

SPREE
P
R
E
E
>>
>>25246823
Second year accounting student

I was seeing a legit therapist for a few weeks but I had to cut it off because f school. It did legitimately positive things and a campus counselor is the closest equivalent I have around

I want drugs
>>
>>25246723
go to the psych ward for a few weeks
you will get extensions and mad slack from the school
its also fun
you get meds
and set up with a psychiatrist when you get out
>>
>>25246940
that clears up a few things, your root-chakra isnt in order, to fix it you need to drink 3 cups of ginseng tea and jerk off in anticlockwise motion for the next month
>>
>>25246992
My sister went into the ward for two months (she has borderline) and she says it was the worst period of her entire life.

"It's incredibly boring and lonely, and the monotony only breaks when there's a fight or a screaming flailing freakout"
>>
>>25247070
well thats because shes a dumb women
all the ones I went to were nice
like staying in a hotel with people that are not allowed to leave said hotel and everyone is nice to each other and theres mostly girls
>>
>>25247089
youre naive, once you got the label of a psycho you never get rig of it and employment gets hard. i think youre going through an emo phase and need to man up, talk to your father about it and he will tell you the same
>>
>>25247132
im schizophrenic and the only people that now it are my close family and my doctors

this meme that employers get to see your mental health records is the dumbest thing ever
the only thing it would matter for is being a cop or joining the military both are shit careers

also in this pc world having a mental illness only opens doors

I got mad accommodation for just about anything I wanted
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.