[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did it all start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: babypepe.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
babypepe.png
17 KB, 651x641
Have you ever analyzed your life? Surely you were not born a robot. Something started it. One small thing invited many more instances of falling deeper into robotics.

For me it was just getting near obese in sixth grade. My parents let it happen by trying to end my boredom with cheat shitty junk food. I was popular in fifth grade and suddenly I'm the weird fat kid. The lack of self-esteem and sudden bad acne led me to cry frequently in class, and I became socially untouchable.
>>
Not growing enough in puberty. Stuck at 5'7 since 14.
>>
I never socialized in kindergarten or in recess in elementary school. My parents said I had a much better time talking to adults than to people my own age. I had no chance from the start.
>>
>>25246731
Yeah right man. I'm 5'8, and I can certainly say that my height has near nothing to do with social outlook.

>>25246737
I was like this too.
>>
>>25246717
>For me it was just getting near obese in sixth grade. My parents let it happen by trying to end my boredom with cheat shitty junk food
Same but I was obese since 1st grade
Now I'm 23 with avoidant personality disorder, and pretty much fucked for life
>>
Being latchkey'd by my parents and raised by the internet. I've been on 4chan since I was 11 (2007). I spend over 10 hours a day online. Pretty much every waking moment.
>>
>>25246717
>Surely you were not born a robot.

Born with a very lazy eye that always makes me look crosseyed, a large crooked nose, in a poor retarded barely above poverty wageslave family. Yes, yes I was.

Although, my true robotism didn't start until ~11 when looks start to determine most of your social status
>>
>>25246893
Video games and internet usage are often blamed for being socially retarded, but I don't think so. It's only a symptom of something deeper. I was on the internet nearly all my free time simply because I was crammed into a shared room, had no friends, just moved, was obese and was extremely bored all the time.
>>
File: WelcometotheNHK1.jpg (21 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
WelcometotheNHK1.jpg
21 KB, 400x224
>>25246717
January 12, 2002. Around 18:25. Mom said "We're staying in this city, you won't see your friends 1500 miles away ever again".

I was a shy kid, but I had a small group of friends. By cutting the bonds with old group of friends I was unable to make new ones in the new city. It lead to isolation and sadness. Having no friends and nowhere to go, I started to spend every day in my room (when not at school). The more isolated, the more shy I got. So I got hooked on animes, mangas and vydia. Anything I could use to escape reality. Which only turned me into even more of a NEET seed. By the time I was 18 (2008) I already was a full-fledged robot.
>>
File: fufufufu.jpg (201 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fufufufu.jpg
201 KB, 720x480
>>25246717
My parents used to fight a lot, i would cry and ask them to stop, my dad would then proceed to beat me for crying. I became afraid of him since the only times i saw him he'd fight with my mom and then beat me, I would stutter when talking to him and he would beat me for stuttering so i just quit talking.

I wasn't allowed to go outside because we lived in a shit 3rd world country and my dad owned money to some people. Those random people would sometimes show up at my place with guns and threaten my mom while my dad would be gone for months.

Eventually we fled to a different country and from then, it was only a matter of me finding this place so i could grab hold of the title.

There was no avoiding it, my parents were retards that shouldn't have had kids and now, i'm a retard because of them passing on their shit, retard genes.
>>
I could've very easily been normie.

Instead, I backed off of every opportunity that was given to me.

I am a coward.
>>
>>25247072
Living in a big city sounds like a horrible experience.
>>
Parents used to belittle me when I was a child, that caused me to be more like a reserved person, since 11 year old asperger grew inside me
>>
Cystic acne in my teens and a small cock.
>>
>>25246717

> Surely you were not born a robot.

>5'6" manlet
>nonwhite

I'm pretty sure I WAS born a robot m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.