[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30 years old >Spending Christmas with my brother, his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>30 years old
>Spending Christmas with my brother, his wife, and two sons
>first time I've spent holiday with the family in ten years
>taking nips from a bottle of whiskey while my brother and his wife are napping
>kids are playing their new wii u
I'm impressed with the technology, the only system I have is a GameCube.
>is it bad that I want to get the kids drunk?
>no funny business, I just want someone to drink with
>even if their only 11
Merry Christmas m8s, how's everyone holding up?
>>
>>25246525
Don't get them drunk. It will screw up whatever relationship with your brother/family that you're trying to salvage.
>>
>>25246525
Just get drunk and hang with them, kids are already drunk.
>>
>>25246594
This 100% percent muted xd
>>
what wii u games they got? do you get to kick their ass in smash bros.?
>>
File: image.gif (18 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18 KB, 200x153
>>25246648
Splatoon and smash bros.

I have melee and can kick some ass but I don't want to risk being embarrassed by the kids. Also the controllers are intimidating to an old faggot like me. It's like a fucking iPad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.