[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
December 25th 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Emma Watson will never be a young Hermione again
>You will never go to see Fellowship of the Ring at the cinema for the first time again

The realisation feels awful bros.

We just keep getting older.
>>
File: lewd.gif (991 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
991 KB, 500x270
>>25246317
>tfw such a qt girl turned into a cock-craving slut

How do you handle raising a daughter?
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>25246317
>the Supreme Gentleman is gone
>>
>>25246317
>tfw Hermione is a nigger now in the new Harry Potter movie
>>
>>25246317
>You will never go to see Fellowship of the Ring at the cinema for the first time again

Fucking

This

The scene with Gandalf and the Balrog falling into the subterranean lake is the most glorious scene in movie history IMO
>>
today is not the day for feels
>>
>>25246435
that scene wasn't in tFotR though
>>
>>25246510
Now ain't this embarassing

Still a great scene tho
>>
File: stage-play-hermione.jpg (16 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
stage-play-hermione.jpg
16 KB, 310x233
>>25246407
>in the new Harry Potter movie
You mean this?
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts_and_Where_to_Find_Them_%28film_trilogy%29
Most of the cast is white.

You might have meant the stage play.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child
But no one cares who acts in stage plays. Hell most women were played by men in stage plays.

No one really watches stage plays these days anyway, and it's not like the rest of the cast is kept while only she is replaced.

It's basically pandering to make the thing relevant.
>>
>>25246435
Cinematically was an incredible and glorious movie.

What are some other "you had to see it in the cinema" movies from childhood/early teens bros?
>>
>>25246736
The Matrix.
>>
>>25247425
Agreed. Awful sequels though.

What's r9k's take on the star wars prequels. Gotta be honest I liked episode 1 when I first saw it.
>>
Decent thread. Deserves a bump.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.