[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not religious, but I've been thinking about going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450792529887.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1206) Image search: [Google]
1450792529887.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1206
I'm not religious, but I've been thinking about going to church. I don'the know how to meet people in public so going to church would force people to talk to me and get to know me to try and convert me.

I might even meet a girl my age who is programmed to be obedient and faithful. All I gotta do is put up with talking for an hour or so and singing "OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LORD"

What do you think anons, should I go to church?
>>
religious women are the biggest whores you idiot
>>
Yes. That is the only place good women are at. Even then you have to watch out for sluts that are "christian".
>>
>>25246184
>going to church to pick up girls
>>
>what is that creepy bald man doing here, is he going to shoot the place up?
>>
>>25246184
No. If you're going to church just for the sake of meeting girls, you'll just be a distraction to the people that are there to fellowship with others serving God.
>>
Any church that sings open the eyes of my heart is shit and full of sluts. Unless you want to hear the pastor praise single mothers and harass the young men to man up and marry those sluts you'd be better off finding a Christian Church.
>>
>>25246289
But I'm not even old or bald. I'm young and moderately good looking. Just autistic social skills.
>>
>>25246184
Honestly a pretty good idea, not sure of the people in your church but all the people I know that are religious are super nice and never judge. I openly talk about god and what not with them even though we all know I don't believe in god but still meeting them gave me some of my best friends. Also sorry for being a normy with the whole friends thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.