[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to my cousin on christmas party >older than me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 348.jpg (53 KB, 680x520) Image search: [Google]
348.jpg
53 KB, 680x520
>talking to my cousin on christmas party
>older than me (he's 25), 6'2'' literal Chad , nice face, good job
>shows me his Tinder account that he made two months ago
>literally 200+ matches, he can't even manage all of them
>when was the last time you fucked anon?
>implying
>dude, you should have told me, just yesterday we had one girl too many, I would have called you and you would bang her
>next time I'm calling you
>b-but I'm shy
>don't worry, the girls will hit on you

Holy cuck, Chads really do exist in another dimension, I can't even begin to understand their world. But I'm getting the pussy nonetheless.

Also, earlier this year his (then)gf broke up with him and she is already going to marry some rich dude who was her highschool sweetheart. My cousin was very hurt and still feels bitter towards her (they were dating for years), so I guess that not even Chads are totally immune to heartbreak.
>>
>>25246165
I have a cousin Chad like this too, every year his success with girls comes up and he shows off his phone proving girls throwing themselves at him.

It's so hard for me to comprehend we're the same species.
>>
>>25246452
My cousin is a very nice guy, actually. I don't envy him, it's just
>>
>>25246165
if you have a chad relative then you're probably a chad with bad hygien. Fuck off
>>
>>25246165
>holy cuck
Is the filter gone?
>but I'm getting pussy nonetheless
Don't be so sure.
>>
>>25246725
not op but there are Chads out there with robot brothers, why is it so hard to believe that cousins can be very different? they're only like 25% the same DNA
>>
>>25246727
no I managed to trick the new moot m8

>>25246725
5'8 manlet on a good day, beta personality etc
>>
This is a test post.
Cuck. Cuck cuck cuck. Cucked, get cucked cucked cuck
desu senpai baka desu baka senpai cuck
>>
OP i hope you know that him promising to get you laid means nothing. I had a mexican Chad friend who promised me the same thing, he never did. He's in the army now and I texted him Happy Thanksgiving and he asked whos # it was, i told him my name and he stopped replying. We were friends since we were 10 but once he learned that I was a loser virgin he stopped talking to me

no girl is going to sleep with an ugly beta like you just because Chad asked her to
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.