[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to qt girl >she likes you >good taste in music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 297x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 297x204
>talking to qt girl
>she likes you
>good taste in music
>very shy and awkward
>great sense of humor
>pretty smart
>she's a virgin
>she smiles at you
>you see this

wat do
>>
>>25246116

That'd be a dealbreaker.

I can't stand bad breath, and that's exactly what you'd have to deal with if you date someone with gingivitis.
>>
That sucks, but no one's perfect. I can let that one slip.
>>
Go for it OP.

There's always something wrong with any girl you'll get with. If gingivitis is the only thing wrong with her, then you'll find a way to accept it.
>>
360 and walk away but desu w.u i would have done that after the "good taste in music" b.c obviously she's got a dick m8
>>
>>25246213
>>25246270
I was talking more about her teeth than gingivitis. They look weirdly discolored, but she's really good friends with one of my best female friends and even my friend says that her teeth seem to be yellow even though she's a really clean person.
>>
That's a beautiful British smile ye got there lass.
>>
>>25246116
I'm more disgusted by her lack of lips tbhhnt
>>
brush her teeth

y'know like in that anime
>>
my teeth are infinitely worse than hers so i probably would date her
>>
>>25246116
You realize that somewhere down the line you both should have decent jobs with acceptable benefits, and be able to afford a good dentist to fix the issue. I mean, if you want to be an understanding, accepting, forward thinking and pro-active man you could look at it that way.

Also, tic tacs before everything.
>>
>>25246314

Well if that's her, she does have gingivitis, which is gross. Her teeth have white shit in between them, and if the gingivitis didn't already give it away, you know she doesn't brush her teeth because of that.

Discoloration is normal as you age from drinking coffee/smoking etc, but these teeth look discolored because she doesn't clean them..

Fucking gross, dude.
>>
>she's a virgin

Nope out right the fuck there.
>>
I'd rather have a girl with teeth like that than teeth that are perfect. If she had perfect teeth, I'd feel bad about myself for not having perfect teeth like her and feel like she'd leave me for a guy with nicer teeth. I dig imperfections like this on a girl
>>
https://www.nobelbiocare.com/uk/en/home/products-and-solutions/treatment-concepts/all-on-4.html

She can just get this and then she'd have better looking teeth than most people.
>>
wait, how can any of you tell its gingivitis?

I'd still date her. With all of those good things, it would be worth working on.
>>
well id probably say lets scheduel a dentist apointment for us both, cause my teeth arent perfect either. if she works out id date her
>>
>>25246442

The deep red color where the gums meet the teeth.
>>
>>25246459
and then she asks you how you're gonna pay for it cuz you're a lazy jobless NEET

what do you say
>>
>>25246116
>caring about looks
>caring about anything other than truLove
frickin normies off my board pls
>>
Her teeth are bad, but it could be a whole lot worse. Would date, this kind of girl could easily be groomed into utilizing better hygiene.

Of course, shitty teeth probably also means she doesn't bathe often or shave her parts. So the beginning would be a little rough.

Just tell her you really like her but you have ocd and it wont work unless she tries harder. Easy fix.
>>
>>25246116
>>very shy and awkward
>>>>pretty smart
>>>>>>>>she's a virgin
I would have already left by then.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 538x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 538x216
>>25246428
I'm insecure about my teeth. I only used to brush my teeth like once a week for a few years, and I still hardly take care of them. that's why I'm so confused as to why her teeth are yellow

>>25246436
yeah but are you really gonna tell a girl "hey in order to date me you have to whiten your teeth"? I mean she already knows, because she clearly edits them to look whiter in her pictures. Whenever her friends upload pictures of her though, you can see the yellow.

>>25246442
I can understand this.

>>25246496
According to her friends she takes really good care of her hygiene. Idk if she just got bad genetics or didn't take care of her teeth when she was younger or what.

Sad thing is, I'm not even too put off by her teeth personally, but I am so scared that if we do end up getting together and if other people see us together they're gonna be thinking in their heads how stupid I am that I can't see her yellow teeth.
>>
>>25246116
Op there's something you've forgotten to write.

>she doesn't exist
>>
>>25246539
>I am so scared that if we do end up getting together and if other people see us together they're gonna be thinking in their heads how stupid I am that I can't see her yellow teeth.

Dude, no one's going to care. Besides, what other people think shouldn't matter. Just do what you want, it's your life.
>>
>>25246574
That's what I've always been told and what I'm starting to believe. This is the first girl that I've legitimately liked and could see myself with in two years.
>>
Fugg, my teeth look shitty too. If I brush enough will they return to a level that's decent or will I need to use products?
>>
>>25246116

too much gum in that smile, dealbreaker.

this qt i went to high school with had this problem, everytime she smiled i saw like 90% of her gums.
>>
>>25246619
dont use products they damage your teeth
>>
>>25246116
Those teeth aren't that bad. There's no chance I'd specifically someone's teeth like that.

The gingivitis can be off-putting if you care about that, I guess.
>>
File: asymmetric.png (95 KB, 294x183) Image search: [Google]
asymmetric.png
95 KB, 294x183
>brush teeth 4 times a day
>still yellowish

feels bad
>>
>>25246589

Well if you like her, then why would you let the opinions of other people stop you? They're not the ones dating her, you are. It doesn't matter if she's not good enough for them. All that matters is if she's good enough for you.

If you want to be with her, then be with her. Don't let other people dictate that kind of shit, especially if the cost is your happiness.
>>
>>25246650
did you accidentally a word?

>>25246675
my last girlfriend 2 years ago had kinda bad teeth and I was very insecure about it from the start, even letting her know that, and I'm kind of just afraid my insecurity would fuck up everything this go around too.
>>
I'd be willing to accept it right now cause I'm that lonely.
>>
>tfw i tried to court this one autistic girl with bad teeth i met at anime club
>tfw she was incredibly aloof and blew me off to study instead
>tfw even bad teeth autistic girls don't want me
>>
>>25246669
you do realize brushing that much is bad right?
you're pushing your gums back.

1 or 2 times a day is perfect.
>>
>>25246417
>virgin girls are the such hassle xD
>am I interesting and different now?
you will never be a chad so stop trying
>>
>>25246314
Sheit maybe she's bulimic
>>
>>25247932

Twice a day...

Once after breakfast in the morning, and once before you go to bed at night. It's also recommended that you floss at least once a day. Twice is okay, but once is enough.
>>
File: sWgSJ.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sWgSJ.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
do this
https://vimeo.com/45930726
>>
And her name is Olivia.
>>
>be fembot with snaggletooth
>threads like these always make me die inside
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (20 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
20 KB, 303x303
>tfw have a bad teeth fetish
>>
>>25246116
Tell her to drink bleach
>>
I'm going to get her a dental cleaning done. Costs only 80 Euros at my trusted dentist. A gf has no price.
>>
Maybe giver her hints an if it clears up then go for it
>>
>>25246116
Good taste in music > good taste in food.
>>
File: 1432920376022.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1432920376022.png
830 KB, 792x792
>tfw didn't get it until reading the thread
>tfw her teeth and gums look better than mine have literally my entire life

Should I be worried?
>>
>>25250869
show us your teeth so we can decide
>>
File: 1433002069665.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
1433002069665.png
57 KB, 276x256
>>25250902

I can't because the majority of them are broken and gone.
>>
>>25250979
Well, that's enough to just know that they're fucked up instead of the confusion as to whether or not they're that bad.
>>
File: 1450849345122.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1450849345122.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
this thread confirms, once again, that y'all only want to date 7+/10 qts.

LOL "tfw no gf" amirite. i hope you nitpicky betas all die alone tbqhfam, you don't deserve a girl.
>>
>>25251015

Well I know they're bad and fucked up now, my concern was more the fact that they've ALWAYS looked worse than hers in OP. My entire life. When I was a small child I remember my mother trying to explain that my teeth were just yellow because they were one day after going home from a routine dental checkup.
>>
>>25251041
to me she's a 9/10 until she smiles, and then she's a 6/10.

I was texting her earlier and she didn't respond even tho her friend said she liked me.

I don't like this feel
>>
No, she has autism teeth.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.