[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that there's no way to get out of this hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: youknowit.png (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
youknowit.png
59 KB, 500x500
Daily reminder that there's no way to get out of this hole
>>
>>25246110
Watch me faggot
>>
>>25246110
you can change the way you think it is very difficult to by oneself however, usually trained psychologists/psychotherapists need to involved to some degree, brainwashing is an effective tool
>>
>>25246110
you wouldn't know if anyone got out of here because they wouldn't be here telling you about it.

checkmate
>>
>>25246110
Stay trapped and quit trying beta fag, quit like you always do.
The pic is a test and you just scored beta desu senpai
>>
>>25246235
Rude to be quite honest laddy
>>
I've been on 4chan since December 26th, 2007. R9K was created in January '08.

I'm 24.
>>
Honestly I've been browsing 4chan less and less. Even today when I saw the 4chan bookmark I was like... eh. Another 4 hours of shitposting? Don't think so.

I no longer have the energy to argue or shitpost or even READ threads for more than 10 minutes. I'd rather watch a movie or do something useful. Now coming into 4chan is more like a chore than a reward or a relax moment
>>
File: run.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
run.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>25246110
these wieners will give me the quick energy i need to escape
>>
File: 1448758178666.gif (435 KB, 1405x745) Image search: [Google]
1448758178666.gif
435 KB, 1405x745
First started coming here in 2005. I left for a couple years when I was doing well in my career in a new city. Things crash and burn. Its good to be back. There are worse places to be.
>>
>>25246110
wut. I can change the way I think, I do it every time I learn something
>>
Kent literally changed overnight.
>>
>you can't change the way you think

Wat. That's demonstrably not true, just look at everyone /pol/'s redpilled in the last few years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.