[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here listened to Tyler when they were younger. He made the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Tyler-The-Creator.jpg (96 KB, 608x610) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-The-Creator.jpg
96 KB, 608x610
who here listened to Tyler when they were younger. He made the pain go away... but now he sucks and i have no one to listen to. im too depressed my doctor said im fine but i get sad sometimes you know?
>>
bieber's new album is legit fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
>>
>>25245874

I only know one song of him. Yonkers.
But yeah, I think to remember that he was seen as the next big thing. But is it just me not following these trends enough or is he less successful these days?
>>
nigger-loving underage pls go
>>
>>25245939
Yeah it was all hype. In retrospect though it was already memerap beginning with Bastard. I'm glad I never paid money for this shit.
>>
>>25245939

Oh, just looked up Wiki. Seems like his last album was only sold 80K times.
>>
>>25245974
Yea but no one really liked Cherry bomb because its nothing like his last albums.
>>
Cherry Bomb is awesome.
Bastard and Goblin were memerap shit.
>>
>>25246147
U w0t m9?

Most of cherry bombs isn't even lyrics. Its even MORE of a meme but maybe less of a Rap.
>>
Some of his stuff is alright.

His more introspective and instrumental tracks are great. But most of his fanbase wants edgy "tuck you dad I'm in high school and I wear Supreme clothing" rap, and his last album was terrible, full of horrible production and mixing "on purpose".

Not really a fan, but he puts out a gem every once in a while.

Rusty is great.
Answer is great.
48 is great.
Find Your Wings and Perfect on his new album are pretty sweet.
>>
>>25246114
Cherry bomb was meh. Earl's latest album is pretty good, though. Way better than cherry bomb.
>>
I dont listen to these musics, does earl sweatshirt have FASD? he looks like it
>>
>>25246217
Pretty much this.

Although I might put Tron Cat and IFHY on that list. Personal taste.
>>25246222
I didn't even know he had a new album. Although Ive heard some tracks on it. Somehow...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG7QsHkX2w&ab_channel=DJJ-Ro
ILL CHECK OUT THAT SHIT.
>>
>>25245874
Tyler grew up and you should've gone with him. If you still wanna rape babies or whatever the fuckin ayyyylmao shits is that's on you champ
>>
>>25245874
>>25246354
You don't even have grow up the same way that he did and be super over the top, but this guy is still right I grew up listening from bastard to wolf and now I'm just happier in general then I was when I listened to bastard. Not that Tyler's music did that but when I could listen to Tyler saying fuck everyone else I could take that and turn it into self confidence.
>>
>>25245874
What are you, 16? I listened to Eminem and Linkin Park when I was an angsty kid.
>>
>>25246147
Cherry Bomb was garbage.
>>
File: 324553345.jpg (10 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
324553345.jpg
10 KB, 319x316
>listening to Tyler The Creator
>>
>>25246735
he peaked in popularity like 5 years ago.
>>
>>25245874
Smuckers was a GOAT song
Rest of Cherry Bomb was trash
Earl is better
>>
Anyone listen to the new Push, album?

Was pretty meh, desu, but apparently this is just a precursor to the real album next year.

https://youtu.be/jTsGxiXGGVA
>>
>>25246147
Cherry Bomb just proves that Tyler is a better producer than a musician. Some of his songs are alright, but he's trying too hard to be like NERD.
>>
>>25246943
All of Pusha's albums are meh af
He's a GOAT writer and producer, but sucks at solo albums
Glad Kanye took him off the court
>>
>>25245874
Masta Ace is og as hell, he influcend 99% of rap in the last decade
>>
So what are you waiting to listen to Death Grips?
>>
>tfw you were one of those college freshmen who were DG t-shirts
>>
>>25248030
I still wear my Death Classic shirt
>>
kendrick, j cole, and drake
>>
>>25247295
>Glad Kanye took him off the court

He's the new president of GOOD music. He's gonna drop a new album nest year too
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.