[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to tell you guys a story. One day while in class, a normie-like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ayy lmao.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
I want to tell you guys a story.

One day while in class, a normie-like classmate of mine was caught on his laptop browsing /r9k/ by his Chad friends. Naturally, being the alpha males that they are, the Chads took possession of the mouse and started clicking on all the threads. After that, everyone in the class orbited around that one laptop.

What followed was a slew of insults thrown at that normie-like classmate of mine coming from the normies, the Chads and the Stacies, for browsing a board with so many gay threads, so many racist threads, so many misogynist threads. That was what he was labelled as for the rest of high school (yes, he was underage). And for that one moment, robots, do you know how I felt? I felt happy. Because I wasn't the one being insulted unfairly, I wasn't the one being treated like crap.

On that day, a normie's life was ruined, and a robot experienced happiness for a second. Perhaps that normie, now a 18 or 19-year old robot, is still browsing this board. Perhaps he's reading this thread right now, bitter about how his life turned out and cursing himself for browsing /r9k/ in public when he should have been doing the assignment the teacher told him to do before he left the room.

Stay safe robots.
>>
>>25245830
> Stay safe robots

Why would we be in danger? Think before you type Fucking retard. Delete this shit thread
>>
>>25246039
Don't be autistic in public is the message.
>>
>>25245830
I'll take things that didn't happen for $1000 Alex
>>
>>25246160
Reddit is a click away. Only a click away.
>>
>>25246204
So is 9gag but you really belong on iFunny
>>
>>25245830
I bet money that this never happened.

Anyway, one time I had the Skype login window on my laptop. My username has something 4chan related. There was a mousy robot looking guy in my class, he saw the window and I saw that he saw and I looked at his eyes and then he darted his gaze away. I think he knew
>>
>>25245830
Shitty fake story, anon.

As someone that works IT in a library and can see people's history, 4chan is far from the worst shit even normal people browse.
>>
Underage

Reeeee
>>
>>25246204
>Unbelievable story with no proof
>If you don't believe it you're reddit

Pics or it didn't happen you faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.