[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help robots. Since I was a kid (like 4-6 years old) I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1441464978381.jpg (63 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1441464978381.jpg
63 KB, 1223x1240
need help robots.

Since I was a kid (like 4-6 years old) I developed an unhealthy taste for blood, death and things like that. I did tons of drawings of, um, creatures suffering pain, blood all over the paper, broken bones... My parents didn't care about that, in fact they thought I had a great imagination. I never had good friends, and neither now.

At that age, I liked watching a program about murders and crimes every morning at 8 AM, it's called Forensic Files, I think you know about it.

So, at age 11 I discovered the Deep Web. I always loved Computer Technology so I didn't have much trouble entering it. But it was disappointing. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

I was expecting snuff and extreme gore since I read tons of urban legends on the Internet, things like Daisy's Destruction. But you know, I was young and impressionable.

I entered websites like bestgore.com, because I like that shit. At that time I didn't think it would be bad. No, I knew that people do not like snuff, neither gore and more shit. But I thought that as they don't know, everything is fine.

It's been years and I kept doing the same crap, but it was now when I realized I might have a problem. I often think that I would not mind killing someone... But as long as there are not legal consequences. You see, I'm a fucking coward after all.

I feel the need to try. Cutting flesh, bones, feeling that kind of stuff.

I was wondering if I might have some kind of mental illness. Thanks for your time and help.
>>
>>25245494
>I was wondering if I might have some kind of mental illness.

Yes. Seek professional help.
>>
File: 1414063470639.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1414063470639.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
i tortured small animals from about 8-14
>>
>>25245494
>I was wondering if I might have some kind of mental illness
gee I wonder why, you probably have got something. I mean, you say you wouldn't mind killing a person, but do you have a strong desire to kill someone? If so please see a therapist or talk to someone you can trust about it.
>>
File: Rooney-Mara.jpg (38 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Rooney-Mara.jpg
38 KB, 620x372
I donno man, was watching this 60 Minutes bit about a month ago where they were talking about some French guy that went to go find the bodies of dead jews (I know good goy) outside of Germany into Eastern Europe.

He found a bunch of eye witnesses to mass killings and the surprising (or not so surprising) thing was that in those towns people went to watch the mass killings. It was like a show for them.

I think there is a part of a lot of people that enjoy watching people or things in pain and suffering.

You are less weird than you might think. People just do a good job of hiding it.
>>
>>25245561
OP here. Fortunately it's a weak desire, but I don't know what to do. I don't see me as a serial murderer. As I said, it's weak and I'm a coward.
>>25245581
Thanks bro, it comforts me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.