[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have Xmas Dinner >Relative who I hate with passion is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1438557352884.jpg (312 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1438557352884.jpg
312 KB, 1059x962
>Have Xmas Dinner
>Relative who I hate with passion is there
>He was the only one who prayed at the table - said his prayer out loud while I was talking
>Constantly talking about a loud of benign shit
>Genuinely being extremely annoying.
>Goes to pull an xmas cracker with me
>He grabs the middle of the cracker even though I told him not to
>LoseMyShit.jpg
>Get sent out of the table
>Mixture of shame for being for being so immature and anger because I'm paranoid and knew he did it on purpose

I fucking hate being a socially shit extrovert. I wish I could escape from being shit when dealing with other people but I need to talk to others or I begin to feel flat. I'm suppose attend a second xmas meal tomorrow and he's going to be there. I'm just not fucking going to go.

Christmas ruined. At least I can use the xmas money on a good razor and some strong alcohol.
>>
File: Please respond Anime.jpg (36 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
Please respond Anime.jpg
36 KB, 278x278
>>25245079
no replies
please respond
>>
>>25245079
>>He was the only one who prayed at the table - said his prayer out loud while I was talking

next time say something along the lines of "just like the Pharisees" if he's really religious he'll know what you meant.
>>
>>25245079
Don't let him get to you, he knows exactly what an annoying cunt he is. Each time you lose your shit, he wins.
>>
>>25245852
He's not "really" religious. He's more of a the social traditionalist type who's only religious because "it's what we're supposed to be". I'll try it though.

>>25245889
Yeah I know. I saw him slap my dog (quite hard, she started whimpering) shortly before and I guess that's why I was so ready to explode. I'll put up a shield next time
>>
>>25245079
He's an attention whore. Next time he prays go "Look at ____ he's so faithful praying when nobody else is. He's such a special little boy."
>>
>>25246479
I wish I could do that. But I'd feel bad and everyone would turn on me because I literally have no charisma.
>>
File: le curious cat face.png (351 KB, 383x418) Image search: [Google]
le curious cat face.png
351 KB, 383x418
>>25245079
>>Goes to pull an xmas cracker with me
>>He grabs the middle of the cracker even though I told him not to

Can someone explain this to someone who has no idea what a xmas cracker is?
>>
>>25247463
If you put thumb on middle you win. Got some sick party hats tonight with this trick senpai
>>
>>25247463
It's a Jewish thing.

Yes even Jews celebrate Christmas.

Why? Because they have no shame.
>>
>>25247529
Are you fucking with me anon
>>
Be more subtle. Get him to loose his shit and look bad instead of you. I understand how you feel the drive to discuss and provocate. I am the same to an extend.
Try to hit a nerve verbally by starting a conversation about a politician he likes a lot and roast that politician with well thought-out, zynical arguments. If he feels passionate about it, he will take your bait and raise his voice, then you can just increase your cynism and sarcasm until he throws a temper tantrum and get banished from the table.
>>
>>25247677

Just say, "Do you see anyone else acting like you?" Then completely drop it.

Either he'll drop it or start to intentionally annoy you. And everyone is already mentally comparing his actions and their own then, so he'll practically out himself.
>>
>>25247734
this is the dumbest post I'd read today
>>
>>25247792

>Play his game.
>Encourage OP to just move on.
>Set it up so they guy has to either drop it or become an obvious shit-head for a win/win.
>IT'S DUMB!

Roasty detected.
>>
>>25247853
>getting this triggered over someone calling you out on your retardation
fat fedorameister detected

OP, I know you're fucking stupid but don't do what thay guy said, you'll make yourself look like even more of an autist
>>
File: 1442126435156.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442126435156.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>25247923

>Pushing the guy's neuroticism on himself and moving on is being a fedorameister autist.
>>
>>25245079
Stop being a fucking beta then.
>>
>>25245079

>"socially shit extrovert"
>not knowing that you have a fucking personality disorder
>>
>>25247923

in my experience it's the skellys who act like this
>>
>>25246704
>not praying before your meal
Sounds like a degenerate family, I'm guessing your paretns are divorced
>>
I know what Christmas crackers are from runescape. What does grabbing the center do though?
>>
>>25245079
>He grabs the middle of the cracker even though I told him not to
>LoseMyShit.jpg
he was pulling an alpha move on you, maybe for a joke because he literally doesn't give a fuck about the 10 cents worth of prizes in the cracker. you fell for the bait and acted like a little kid. he might not have meant to shame you, he may have just been joking around, you shamed yourself by overreacting.

try to control your emotions and keep a poker face next time.
>>
>>25247463
>>25247537
>>25247541

its a pullapart candy thing
>>
>>25245079
Why do you go to dinner? Stay home and eat pizza insted
>>
File: spurdo_face_soul.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face_soul.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>25245079
>Christmas meal with family
>16 yo female cousin mentions her bf several times
>14 yo female cousin asks me if i love someone
>>
File: christmas-cracker-1.jpg (68 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
christmas-cracker-1.jpg
68 KB, 500x496
>>25247463
These things. Each person holds one end and pulls, and the person who gets the larger half, gets the little present inside. The only presents i ever saw were shitty little plastic toys.
>>
>>25247967
Since you have autism, I'll spell it out for you
Mocking a guy who prays before the christmas meal will not garner the support of your family, it'll actually have the opposite effect and make you look like a genuine fedorameister autist and simultaneously make everyone hate the obnoxious dickbag that you'll be.
>>
>>25248354
well said mane, it's insulting to do something like that
>>
>>25248354

fuck his cunt family. If they support an obviously self-righteous cocksucking poser, they deserve to be offended.

And they must not support him THAT much, since they didn't even join him in prayer.
>>
My family all prays together for each Sunday or holiday dinner. You should have all held hands and bowed in respect. Fuck Muslims, Christians are best, Sikhs a distant second just for also killing Muslims.
>>
Go full Elliot OP
>>
>>25248093
It makes you win anon
>>
>>25248448
mate
>>>/r/atheism
>>
I come close to getting into arguments with my uncle every now and then. He's an ignorant prideful man who pretends to know everything. I just try to avoid talking about anything broad or opinionated, like weather or how the folks are doing.
>>
>>25245079
>Walking off like a naughty child
You're a faggot you should have taken his teeth with you. Also fuck you for hating on him for praying before his meal, that is standard for many people around the world especially Christmas which you know is about fucking Jesus. Go shove your fedora up your ass
>>
>>25245079
You are a retard i didnt understand anything you said let me just correct you tho
Aloud not out loud,out loud is bad english
>>
>>25248710

It's not atheist to say that someone's religiosity is clearly only superficial and passive aggressive and that they need to be busted out for it.
>>
>>25245852
Can you expain the Pharisees part, why would it make him angry?
>>
>>25250678
They were dicks that acted holy to make up for it.
>>
>>25250718
Thanks

Bloxx
>>
>>25250678
>Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
>Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
>And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.