[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you here right now? Why aren't you interacting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: ChristmasPathetic.png (277 KB, 740x414) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasPathetic.png
277 KB, 740x414
Why are you here right now? Why aren't you interacting with your family and celebrating Christmas? I'm sure they'd all be happy if you just talked to them.
>>
>>25244681
>I'm sure they'd all be happy if you just talked to them.
hownew.ru
>>
they bailed and are coming over tomorrow, plus i dont celebrate christmas. just jesus
>>
They all have their shitty children running around. I don't like children.
>>
>>25244681
None of them ever talk to me the other 364 days of the year, why should i talk to them on this 1
>>
File: 1450960025051.jpg (11 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1450960025051.jpg
11 KB, 300x319
>implying I have contact with my family
>implying I'm not playing Brood War and sipping chai tea

Get your own comfy
>>
I've been talking to them all day, they're napping now and I'm just lurking before my Christmas fap.
>>
>>25244681
THEY might be happy.
But I'd be scared and on-edge and a little bit nauseous.
>>
File: LonelyOnly.jpg (131 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
LonelyOnly.jpg
131 KB, 500x389
>Going outside
That's how you end up stitched together.
>>
>>25244758
You'll all be relieved to know I finished my Christmas fap, would rate it a C+, good, not great.
>>
>>25245136
>C+, good, not great.

That's unfortunate, Christmas faps should be at least B+. There's always next Christmas!
>>
>Oh c'mon. It wont be the same without you.
>go
>loud spanish family engaged in three simultaneous conversations
>not part of any
>everyone gets drunk and fancies themselves a philosophic scientist of current world affairs
>play monopoly with cousins and kids of family friends (like this bit)
>get high
>now i'm about to take acid and walk 4 hours back home.

I get on well with my family but they are insufferable when drunk and put together.
>>
who else working today just to avoid celebrating christmas with your family?
>>
opened presents with my family this morning. in a few hours we'll go to my aunt's house for dinner and i'll have a good time
>>
File: 0789 - wlExVMy.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
0789 - wlExVMy.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Merry Christmas fellow antisocial robots.
>>
>>25244681

The only family I have near me at the moment is my brother, and he's been a moody cunt for the last couple days so I'm ignoring him and hoping that he leaves the house so I can play fallout in peace.
>>
>>25245431

We all know that by "good time" you mean fingerbanging your cousin in the basement.
>>
File: 1439044909122.png (17 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
1439044909122.png
17 KB, 227x200
live with my mom

we dont celebrate xmas

no other family living close enough

so no stupid family gatherings lol

this is my one and only "xmas gift"
>>
>>25244681
i was earlier, but I'm tired now

I'll come back down and socialize at dinner
>>
>>25244748
Playing vidya and shitposting?

Some God tier multitasking
>>
File: 1418013413029.jpg (48 KB, 451x708) Image search: [Google]
1418013413029.jpg
48 KB, 451x708
>>25244681
My mom died back in July and she was the glue holding our family together, so none of us really want to see each other, and I live about 80 miles away from them and dont have a car.
I saw my dad last night but he was only here for like a hour, it was nice but strained. I called my grandma and we talked but she even said 'Well this year I just want to stay home.'
>>
>>25245736
This desu
> tfw original
>>
>>25245736
>I'll come back down and socialize at dinner

sure you will
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.