[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents spend the entirety of last week at a luxurious resort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1401014330590s.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1401014330590s.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>parents spend the entirety of last week at a luxurious resort in mexico
>all they get me for christmas is a fucking pair of $20 pajama pants

I can't take these worthless parents anymore
>>
> luxurious
> Mexico
>>
>>25244596
I got some really beautiful shoes for christmas :^)
I'm such a handsome young man :^)
>>
>>25244596
maybe your parents hate you?
>>
>>25244596
Oh and I got a really nice wallet too. And I bought myself some clothes on a really great sale. I look so good desu. This is a good christmas
>>
>>25244672
This thread isn't about you fucking retard. It's about how my parents ruined my Christmas. Filtered.
>>
>>25244699
i went anon so u can see this
I'm just liveblogging my christmas. if you don't like your parents you should move out or something and find a new family
>>
>>25244692
If they wanted to make it explicitly clear they hate me then they wouldn't have gotten so upset when I told them I'm not going to Christmas dinner with them
>>25244721
you will not be getting further replies
>>
>>25244596
Haha. Fuck that little half-tard nigga. I'm gonna get a tan.
>>
>>25244756
you're ungrateful, you're really lucky to have parents.
>>
>>25244641
Plenty of luxury resorts in Mexico poorfag .
>>
maybe you shouldn't be such a faggot? Simple solution to your issue.
>>
>>25244790
I would rather have been an orphan than have these parents. They didn't provide me with the necessary love and proper parenting growing up and that's why I'm a 20 year old virgin on r9k. Giving me such a shit present is just another example of how they've neglected me my entire life.
>>
>>25244596
Let this be a lesson. If you work hard, you can do whatever you want with your money.
>>
>>25244824
you say that but i doubt you would, you should go have dinner with them.

You're 20 and your complaining your parents don't buy you gifts?

Get a job and buy your own shit

also how can you still be a virgin?
>>
>>25244824
>boohoo, my parents allow me to live in their house rent free, buy me food, buy me Christmas presents, but I still wish I was an orphan ;_;

Shoot yourself in the face you pathetic puss
>>
>>25244824
Have you considered the problem might be you? Don't be yourself senpai.
>>
>>25244887
I do have a job you fucking retard. I have $4000 in savings. My parents showing a gesture of their love would have been appreciated though.
>>25244894
The only reason they let me live in the house rent free is because they think I'm going to find a job after university and support them in their old age
>>25244899
You sound just like my dad. Fuck you, you piece of shit
>>
>>25245054
Tards gonna tard.

Your father did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.