[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>orbit girl for a while >She decides to give me a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Halp.jpg (25 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
Halp.jpg
25 KB, 500x358
>orbit girl for a while
>She decides to give me a chance
>Make out some, too beta to make a further move
>She asks, and I stupidly admit I'm a virgin.
>She says she likes me, but doesn't want to be with a "first time guy"
>Thought I was shot down, she doesn't answer my calls for 2 days.
>Today, she gives me a text that she's getting me a "Christmas present", in the form of a friend of hers who does some under the table stuff, Ebbe.
>Which will "fix my experience problem"

Is this a trick? I mean, if your sort of gf gets you a hooker, it's ok to fuck her, right? And are you supposed to tip? If so, how much? She'll be over in about 3 hours, I don't have a lot of time to get ready.
>>
>>25244325
Soooooooooooooooooo you're reverse cucking her.

Go for it you dumb shit,
>>
>>25244409

Also, should I bring my own condoms or will she provide those?

And how hard can you thrust in them before they break?
>>
>>25244431
Uhhhh prob bring the condoms just in case.

And if you get a good condom, it aint gonna break.
>>
>>25244431
Bring some of your own, it won't hurt to have them ready.
>>
>>25244431
I've had durexs and lifestylzes break on me. I've never had a problem with Trojans but they cost a little more.
>>
You do realize that her friend is gonna be ugly or fat, possibly both. The absolute bottom of the barrel. Women never really help other women get men, unless they are extremely ugly.
>>
>>25244325
Fuck her with the power of 1,000 suns.
>>
Any girl wh says she doesn't want to be with a first time guy, belongs in the trash.
>>
"Ebbe" is a Swedish MAN's name.

Have fun OP.
>>
>>25244325

I like this girl already.

Go for it OP. Don't make the mistake I made and try to be gentle and emphasize her pleasure. Go wild, be nasty. Grab, pull, bite, lick, slap and most importantly thrust hard and fast. Don't hold back, women love it when you act like an animal in the sack.

I didn't do that with my first. She gave me that advice, and then left me for an ex of hers. It was good advice, I paid a heavy price for it though. Don't waste it.
>>
>>25244912
There is no such thing as a Swedish man, only Swedish cucks.
>>
>>25244912
OP is gonna get boipucci then. No way in hell would a Swedish "man" top.
>>
>>25244912
Now that's what I call a master ruseman. Very nice OP, 10/10.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.