[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents made me give them 75% of my money a couple months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: G6mHHx1.jpg (172 KB, 1194x826) Image search: [Google]
G6mHHx1.jpg
172 KB, 1194x826
My parents made me give them 75% of my money a couple months ago, when they knew they were going to be kicking me out soon, onto the streets.
So last night, I made the mistake of trying to convince them to give me my six dollars in change. For three drunken hours, I tried to get six dollars in change.
They're not giving it to me.
Have a Pepe.
>>
why did they make you give up your money, anon?
>>
File: P6EcudJ.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
P6EcudJ.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>>25244168
Because the financial burden of raising a child apparently doesn't fall on the parents.
>>
>>25244269
A..and you said "okay take it" ?
>>
>>25244081
I got cucked out of my money too by my dad.

Never going to let that happen again.
>>
>>25245188
>>25244081

>left /pol/ to come to /r9k/
>hoping for some sad christmas stories
>read this shit
nigger, just stand up and walk away
>>
>>25244269
Why did you agree to give them your money when you know it's bullshit? How much was it?
>>
>>25244081

>arguing with parents
>over six dollars

wtf am i even reading
>>
How old are you?

Shshsjdjdmanansmd
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 552x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 552x354
>>25244081

Tfw have trust fund and get 60k/year from my parents despite making 6 figures in private equity. Feels good to be rich
>>
>>25244081
You had eight bucks saved total?
>>
Same boat, anon.

Parents blackmailed me into giving then 66% of my life savings

Isn't life awesome?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.