[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw loli cousin tells you she hates you I have interacted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 29635556.png (357 KB, 633x670) Image search: [Google]
29635556.png
357 KB, 633x670
>tfw loli cousin tells you she hates you
I have interacted with her for like five minutes ever. What are her parents telling her about me?
>>
Nothing that isn't true, am I right?
>>
>>25244239
Probably lies. Nothing they would know, at least.
>>
>>25244042
She probaby knows you see her in a sexual way and doesnt like it. You probably creep her out
>>
>>25245433
I don't though. I'm not a pedo.
>>
Her parents told her that you are creepy and awful.
>>
>>25244042
Everyone recognizes that you're ugly and would label you a creep in their own mind. Yes, I know it's unfair, but that's life.

She just doesn't have any inhibitions about saying it to your face, on account of her not having any sense of propriety.
>>
>>25246682
Well, many think so, but they have the decency not to say it.

>>25246729
She 10, that's old enough to know to not bully. This little shit needs to learn some fucking discretion.
>>
>young cousin acting tsundere

Don't worry, she'll stop doing that after a while
>>
>>25247440
>This little shit needs to learn some fucking discretion.
Maybe you should teach her anon.

With your words.
>>
>Met cute loli that legit looks like she could be my daughter
>Straight away she says she doesn't like me and wants to beat me up

It's a strange kind of feel
>>
>>25247635
On second thought, her level of discretion is fine. If these people think I'm creepy, I probably don't want to be seen talking to a little kid. I think I'll keep sitting quietly and shitposting from my phone.
>>
Tell her you hate her too.
>>
>>25247692
>cute loli
>could be my daughter
Suuuure.
>>
>>25248419
She has the same features as me except she has nicer skin.
>>
>>25247692
Why dont you let her beat you up then, faggo?
>>
Kids are mean and can smell weakness.
>>
>tfw no loli bully cousin
Why live?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.