[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
retrograde ejaculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: endme.jpg (54 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
54 KB, 500x600
>Masturbating like usual the other night
>When climax begins, feel like some muscle fucked up and the ejaculate is shot internally instead with not even a little bit coming out of my penis

This is in fact the worst feeling you can have. It's not even that it's painful, it just feels wrong and broken.
>>
has anyone ever had a day where their penis just felt really warm for no reason? No pain or anything. Just a weird numbness and warmth.
>>
>>25243929
please elaborate on that feel
>>
I used to force myself to do this all the time. You push really hard on your taint and it blocks the semen. I did it because I was fapping in a bunkbed with my brother on the other bunk and didn't want to deal with the mess. I'm pretty sure he told me about it while we were in bed, which is kind of weird looking back on it.
>>
>>25243978

Imagine if someone played a prank on you by sealing your penis shut with rubber cement while you were sleeping, but you didn't notice they did this and went to masturbate so that instead of anything coming out, it just got blocked and the force of the climax went back inside you instead.

It's a little different than that in actuality because the ejaculate doesn't even make it anywhere close to the opening of the penis like in that analogy, but the basic idea's the same. It's more like some muscle fucked up that would normally keep the shot pointed in the right direction so instead it fires off internally. I could also feel the wad where it ended up firing as this disgusting pool of backed up cum in the general area of my abdomen to the immediate upper right section above my penis. I've read some people don't feel anything special about it except that they notice nothing comes out of their penis when it happens, but in my case I could clearly feel it firing the wrong way like the ejaculation equivalent of an ingrown toenail.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.