[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>merry christmas uncle anon! >did Santa bring you a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 08.jpg (188 KB, 1078x1337) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
188 KB, 1078x1337
>merry christmas uncle anon!
>did Santa bring you a gf this year??
>>
"Fuck off Sally."
>>
>>25243870
nope. i seem to have a problem with every girl i come across. even the pretty girls i find major flaws in. their personalities make me hate them
>>
Yea, she's standing right infront of me! Thanks Santa.
>>
>>25243870
yes.

YOU

*GRABS*
>>
>>25243907
>>25243950
Aw...that's adorable guys.

You'd both make great uncles or dads.
>>
>>25243870
How the fuck do I have a niece when I have no siblings?
>>
Yeah he gave me time with my favorite niece. ;) *pats on head*
>>
>"Who needs a gf when I have access to your dirty panties?"
>>
Surrounded by family and friends still lonely without her
>>
Fuck off whore. God damn 4 yo bitch trying to ruin my christmas too
>>
>>25243870
>No no, sweetie. It isn't uncle, not any more anyway. Remember, I'm "Aunt Lola" now
>>
>>25243870
No, but I got you some Victori's Secret panties and bra
>>
>>25244032
That's kawaii, senpai.

>>25244039
That's creepy, to be honest.
>>
>>25244205

She won't miss them. Kids don't even think about underwear. Plus she'll outgrow them soon and get new ones anyway, so really I'm doing everyone a favor by providing a valuable disposal service free of charge.
>>
>>25244277
As creepy as that is, I'll admit I kek'd
>>
>>25243870
i doubt a 7 year old girl even knows about relationships, gtfo of her op with your shit
>>
>>25244355
I had a "gf" in kindergarten.
>>
>>25244355

You're pretty ignorant of what children understand. The vast majority of our social knowledge and cues are learned by the time we enter kindergarten.
>>
>>25243870
>no but i brought you someone id like you to meet
>come here and satisfy my niece tyrone
>>
>>25243870
I'm the dinosaur king, silly. And all women are girlfriends of the dinosaur king. And little girls are to be sacrifices to the GREAT PTERODACTYL GOD! RAWR! *picks her up and lists her up in the air* A SACRIFICE, A SACRIFICE *puts her back down with a warm chuckle* the pterodactyl god can't have real cute girls sacrificed to him so it looks like you get to live today. *gives her a wink, rustles her hair a little* Now go see about getting your silly uncle a little slice of apple pie, you silly gosling.
;_;
>>
File: 1444369577814.png (124 KB, 249x272) Image search: [Google]
1444369577814.png
124 KB, 249x272
>>25244482
>implying the undeveloped female body would be enough to satisfy a high test driven bbc
>>
File: cutie1.jpg (139 KB, 945x1635) Image search: [Google]
cutie1.jpg
139 KB, 945x1635
>>25243870
He sure did sweetheart.
>>
>tfw no cute niece
>half-cousin's wife always looks at me like I'm a pedo when her kids interact with me

What. I shower, shave, dress nice, don't go out of my way to interact with the kids, and it's like I'm public enemy number one in that bitch's house. Joke's on her I make more than her household anyway.
>>
>>25245114
is there a noticeable bulge in your pants during the interactions? maybe that's why
>>
>>25244594

I'm the guy that posted about stealing her dirty panties and this post was the weirdest fucking thing I've read in my life
>>
>>25245597
you mean you don't fantasize about being
>that one autistic uncle
?
>>
>>25245501
No. I've got a pretty big dick but I keep it tucked away pretty securely out in public.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.