[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will one of you kind and handsome anons wish me a merry Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Will one of you kind and handsome anons wish me a merry Christmas?

Oh btw merry Christmas
>>
marry christmas eve
>>
Merry Christmas man, I hope next year life is better. If you stick to your resolution lifr will get better. But if you don't change life will stay same
>>
Merry Christmas, ya queer.
>>
im on my way to paradise
>>
I went to work for christmas (graveyard shift 11-7, so 7 hours of the shift was the start of christmas) and it was interesting.

I work at a hotel front desk and this is what happened
>old black pilot comes in and asks if I want anything from taco bell
>comes back
>taco bell is closed son, you want anything from jack in the box?
he came back to see if I wanted anything, instead of just driving to jack in the box
>brings me back a cheese burger
>"it's the least I can do for a young brotha trying to work, just keep doing what you gotta do"
>I'm not even black, I just have an afro

then
>redneck comes in at 3 am, and throws a dub of weed at me
>we go out to my car and smoke his weed for like 30 minutes
>he gives me his email for some reason and slinks away into the night

then
>woman comes downstairs to wait for shuttle
>gives me a pack of ciggarettes because she "can't take it on the flight" (you totally can and she's a flight attendant so she should know that)

ya.
Merry christmas anon, I thought I was going to have a shit one, but it was pretty rad.
>>
Merry Christmas anon and here's my amateur rendition of Greensleeves recorded on a $30 smart phone just for you.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K4nORqn8DA
>>
>>25243914
I can tell you're a good person and I know nothing about you, funny how that works.
>>
>>25243747
Merry Christmas anon. Hope you have a good one.
>>
>>25243888
Ah shit Mid Shift at a hotel?

I'm swings at an Air Force Inns. I worked yesterday 4 to midnight, and I work again today 4 to midnight.
>>
>>25243962
I'm typically awake at those hours anyways, so it works for me, I like that it's slower, and there are more interesting people on audit.
>>
>>25243990
Yeah one of the mid shifts here is a cool guy. I usually stick around after my shift to shoot the shit with him.
He always brings his guitar and plays it in the back.
I really need to hangout with him more outside of work, but life keeps getting in the way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.