[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all you roasties out there. So here's why I won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 207x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 207x246
For all you roasties out there.

So here's why I won't marry a non-virgin:

If I was buying a car, let's say a Corolla, I would certainly pay less for a used one than a new one.

A new one has no dents, no funky smells, nobody's been inside it, and best of all, I know it's totally mine. There isn't sticker residue on the bumpers. No weird stains. No little stupid quirks.

If I buy a used car, the paint is faded. The seats have farts living in them. There are weird stains and sagging springs. Maybe with some work it'll be like new, but it'll never be new again.

So here's the thing. The costs of marriage are the same for a used or a new model. There isn't a discount on alimony based on previous mileage or the fact that you've been in an accident.

Sometimes, a used car is better. Maybe I don't have 20k, so spending 5 on a used model is perfectly fine.

But marrying a non-virgin is like spending 20k on a used Corolla and being expected to ignore the stains and dents for the sake of the Corolla. So it doesn't "feel used" or so you can prove you're a "real man" by spending 20k on a used fuckin Corolla.

What's that ladies, you say cars aren't sentient beings so the comparison isn't applicable?

What will you say in twenty years when we have self driving cars with advanced AI?

Will you pay the new sticker price on a used Corolla that's had a hundred drivers just because it has AI?
>>
File: absolutely-decadent.jpg (78 KB, 480x780) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-decadent.jpg
78 KB, 480x780
>>25243537
>not refusing to marry a non-virgin because they can't into committed relationships and have an astronomically higher divorce rate
>>
>ever buying a brand new car
>not buying a used one to save thousands and see what kind of recalls are in effect
Its as if you like buying untested and malfunctioning product
>>
That's a nice analogy between a girl and a car dude but desu nobody even gives a fuck abour your opinions or your sex life, and there are a bunch of guys that are gonna fuck those used 'cars' anyways so have fun with that
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 375x375
>>25243705
>untested and malfunctioning
Yeah you're right. They completely re-engineer the Corolla every year so a 2014 and 2015 Corolla are entirely different vehicles.
>>
>>25243748
r o a s t i e
g e t t i n
t o a s t i e
t h e
m o s t i e
>>
>>25243780

Woah now that's kind of an insult, I'm actually a drunken 30 yr old wizard, but, an all seriousness, do you think anyone gives a shit about this used car analogy? Society will just continue on without you, regardless if you abstain from sex or not. In fact, what it sounds like, is just making excused for not being able to get laid. And really nobody cares. There are no 'roasties' here to read this shit you autistic moron, this place is all filled with virgin losers, expecially on christmas day. I actually agree with you, the state of society is fucked up, but bitching in an online forum is really dumb. Most of these people complaining aren't mad about chastity in today's women, but just mad about the fact they can't get laid.
>>
>>25243930
>i'm actually a
Roastie.
>>
>>25243537
>implying you can buy any car
>>
>>25243748
Well good for them. If they can accept the humiliation then that's totally fine. It doesn't seem that OP can do that.
>>
What kind if shithole do you live in where used cars are only available fucked up and worn down? Have fun getting a $20k loan while I paid $8000 out of the pocket.
>>
>>25243996
Because OP isn't a little faggot who settles for second best
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.