[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Christmas gifts under the tree >tell mommy I was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1426722155127.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1426722155127.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>no Christmas gifts under the tree
>tell mommy I was a good boy this year
>she said 25 is too old to receive gifts from Santa
>got some clothes and gift cards instead from mommy
>scream and kick and throw the gift boxes
>she hushes me and brings a hot plate of chicken tendies
>too upset and kick the plate out of her hand, tendies on the floor, dog eating them
>mommy is crying
>she fakes my younger brothers gifts and gives them to me instead
>now I got Beats headphones, Star Wars Battlefront, new keyboard and mouse
>brother starts crying
>grab chicken tendie off the floor and shove it in his mouth
>>
>>25243423
Very funny, robutt
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.