[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is sad that they weren't molested as a kid? I wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Who here is sad that they weren't molested as a kid? I wish some hot older girl or a thick milf had forced my six year old self to fuck or had sucked my little preteen cock. Being forced to take some pedos big dick in my little virgin ass while crying or sucking that hot cock until he shot a fat load in my tiny mouth just turns me on so much. Why wasn't I molested?
>>
>>25243386

Well it's kind of a catch-22 there man, because if you were molested you wouldn't be having these current thoughts, and most likely you would have a bunch of serious issues fucking up your life, related to getting violated. BUt the grass always seems greener on the other side.
>>
>>25243522
I'm not OP, but I also wish I had been molested. Even when I was say, 12 or 13 I had wished that a hairy older man would have molested me
>>
>>25243522

Nah nigger, I was perverted as a kid. I wanted to have sex with girls my age as well as grown women since I was like 6. I knew about sex early on and even remember seeing a little girl on the playground one time and thinking how good it would be to take her to the woods and make her have sex with me
>>
cartman knows that feel

must suck to be a chubby kid who couldn't get molested if his life depended on it
>>
>>25243618

I was actually a very cute kid. I sometimes fap to childhood pictures of myself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.