[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do people actually do on dates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1444613499575.png (129 KB, 459x443) Image search: [Google]
1444613499575.png
129 KB, 459x443
I mean, suppose I
>miraculously find a girl who is interested in the prospect of a romantic date
>notice that this is the case
>ask her out successfully

What the fuck happens next? What do normies do on dates? I mean, I am not boring, yet I find it nearly impossible to have fun with just one other person.

I can have fun alone with my otaku/redneck interests, I can have fun with two or more friends or just randoms, but in a one on one situation I am only able to have a conversation. As soon as there are at least three people in the group it is fairly easy to just keep everyone entertained and laughing all the time.

What do normies do?
>>
just get to know her
>>
File: WMNg8oN.jpg (83 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
WMNg8oN.jpg
83 KB, 625x621
>>25243396
Reads a lot like pic related desu
>>
>>25243503
you're not a fucking clown or stand up comedian hosting a show. you bring her on a date to get to know her, see if she is girlfriend material (and she is there to see if you are boyfriendmaterial). you ask her about her interests, job etc

thats what you do on a date.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.