[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your crush wished you a Merry Christmas /r9k/? Will she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: fembotwojak.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
fembotwojak.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
Has your crush wished you a Merry Christmas /r9k/?

Will she be thinking of you over the holidays?
>>
>>25243172
No and no.

its probably for the best anyway. No girl wants a micropenis
>>
N-no to both anon
>>
Haven't had a crush in years family
>>
no and no probably because of my micropenis
>>
Word of advice, you can actually control your crushes, you don't have to make yourself suffer like this
>>
Yes and said I love you
>>
I'm not some fucking teenager to have "crushes", I have a GF of 4 years and we're going to spend holidays together smoking weed and playing vidya.
>>
>implying I have a crush
>implying I know women
>>
>>25243216
>not a teenager
>smokes marijuana and plays video games
>>
>crush
I couldn't even tell you the last time I had a romantic thought about a chick because its been years since I've hung out with or seen any on a regular basis.
>>
File: 1445980923850.jpg (44 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
1445980923850.jpg
44 KB, 500x512
>>25243198
I got this going on too!
>>
>>25243216
>we're going to spend holidays together smoking weed and playing vidya
Are you sure you're not a teenager, anon?
>>
>>25243231
What can I say, I love weed and video games.
>>
Nope, and yeah I imagine she likely will think of me at some point. She already told me she doesn't want me in any romantic way so if she does it would likely be like "hmm yeah, anon exists, cool". I guess that's better than 95% of my previous crushes so I should take it.
>>
She did yesterday. She also said "love you" at the end of our conversation. I believe she's getting bored with me though.
>>
>>25243245
Only mentally.
>>
Thinking of saying meet Christmas to her on Facebook
>>
File: 1424129951887.gif (965 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
1424129951887.gif
965 KB, 250x270
>>25243216
>I'm not some fucking teenager
>we're going to spend holidays together smoking weed and playing vidya.
>>
>>25243279
Merry
>>
File: litletter.jpg (55 KB, 661x378) Image search: [Google]
litletter.jpg
55 KB, 661x378
/lit/fag here

does .r9k. think that pic related is autistic ?

some guy wanted to write it out and hand it to his crush but was persuaded not to

thread: https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S7470428
>>
>>25243302
>>25243279
Don't. It's beta as fuck. On facebook the girl should always be the one to approach you. Prove to yourself and to her that you don't need her, and that you have shit going on by yourself, and she will find your curious and attractive. Don't be needy.
>>
>>25243306
yes it's autistic
>>
I haven't seen her in close to two months and I haven't talked to her since then either.
>>25243306
It's rather verbose. If he's asking out a random then it should probably be 2-3 sentences max.
>>
>>25243306
it was new balance tier
>>
>>25243172
One of my many ones yes
>>
>>25243357
Hey [her name],

I'd like to meet you and get to know you better. Would you be interested in going for a walk with me this Sunday along the Thames near Waterloo?

[my name]
>>
>>25243403
>I'd like to meet you and get to know you better.

That's 14-year-old tier. No swag or charisma AT ALL.
>>
>>25243403
Yeah that sounds fine, much better. Go with that and don't pretend to be a different anon, you baka.
>>
>>25243334
But she isn't the kind of person that thinks of people as beta. I've always been the one to initiate conversation with her except when she wished me a happy birthday a little while back
>>
>>25243416
asking out 14 year olds is good retard
>>
>>25243416
>insinuation it's 14-yo tier
>and then complaining there's no swag

Were you looking for the 12 year old line?
>>
>>25243431
>But she isn't the kind of person that thinks of people as beta

I can smell your lack of father figure from here, son. I was like you at one point, but seriously don't assume she's some cute fantasy girl from the disney movies you watched as a kid. All women categorize men either as beta "nice guys" or potential lovers. To be in the latter group you need to make her come to you.

>I've always been the one to initiate conversation with her

Absolutely disgusting. How can you be so naive?
>>
>>25243198
>>25243218

Be fucking glad for that. I'm 31 and have a 4-year crush, it's horrible. Especially since she's married now, as women in my age do. I wish I didn't get reduced to a shivering wreck every time she says hi to me in the coffee room, because I'm a grown man. Manchild as fuck.

And no she didn't wish me a merry Christmas because she's muslim and she won't think about me be she's married. How much fucking lower can I sink?
>>
>>25243500
*shoves you into the locker*

what the fuck did you say to me!?!?
>>
>>25243532
Damn that is low. At least my crush is white.
>>
nope and nope
I need to be original these days
>>
I'm 25 year manchild with a crush on a 18 year old girl.
>>
well, considering its katy perry, probably not. oh well, i can dream.
>>
>tfw I received a missed call from an unknown number
>tfw don't know who it is
>tfw trying to convince myself it was my crush
>>
Where the fuck do you think you are?

No of course she hasn't wished me a merry fucking christmas and i don't think she has ever thought about me except "oh there's that creepy guy again, i wish he hadn't started riding at the same stable as me".
>>
>>25243785
I'm 24 and my crush is 15.
I think she knows it and thinks i'm a weirdo.
>>
>>25244573
>i wish he hadn't started riding at the same stable as me

That's a pretty elaborate fantasy my man
>>
My ex wished me a Merry Christmas. Doubt she'll be thinking of me outside of that 5 seconds it took to text me.
New girl I've been seeing has been texting me all day though, so that's nice.
>>
>>25244509
I-i know that feel anon
>>
File: asd.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
>>25243172
>tfw my crush is a girl I saw in school
>never even talked to her
>I ended school 7months ago.
>havent seen her for 7month
>I stiil think about her

HOW CAN I FORGET HER
>>
>>25244662
>New girl I've been seeing has been texting me all day though, so that's nice.

Please leave this board. I'm not memeing or whatever, just fuck off.
>>
No shes to busy fucking all my friends
>>
>>25244609
My fantasy about what she was thinking or what do you mean?

My mom got a horse and is renting a place in a stable with a bunch of horses and there's a girl there i've had the most severe crush of my life on for a couple of years.
The only conversation we've had is that we say hi to each other if we pass each other and a few more words that weren't a social conversation.
I've fantasized about her very much.
In the beggining she didn't greet me, she isn't very social, when i started greeting her she said hi back and now we usually greet each other.
>>
>>25244604
good. you are.
leave her alone fuckface
>>
>>25243172
saw her at the pub yesterday and i think she might have said merry christmas in passing.

i was too beta to talk to her properly, or ask her on a date.. shes out of my league by a good 2-3 points and i need to get my life together instead of dating anyway
>>
>>25244705
>My mom got a horse

lol cvck
>>
haven't had a crush in years. who wants to deal with that shit? thank God for my low sex drive and immunity to loneliness.
>>
>>25244687
Oh just me? Not the guy with the GF of four years?
normies ree
>>
>>25244705
greeting is the foreplay of conversation.
her vocal chords must be so wet with all the edging you've been giving her. does she have to clear her throat a lot when you're around? that's pussy juice in her throat man. puss e. juice.
>>
>>25244794
This isn't related but what do people mean when they say a girl gets "wet"? Like in what way do they mean that? What's the biological phenomena they are referring to, or is just a saying like "he's hot"?
>>
Nah. I really don't think so. I talked to her friend before christmas and I asked if my crush is seeing someone at the moment(hopefully not too obviously) and apparently she doesn't. So obviously my heart jumped, I started thinking about all the possible ways to finally fucking ask her out. And then her friend finished the sentence

>yeah she's like REALLY picky about guys, she wouldn't date just someone
And that was it for me thinking I've ever had a chance with her. Now I'm just trying to think of a way to also convince my brain of this. It's strange though, I mean yeah she's really cute. Being picky is one thing, but from what her friend told me she never really had a serious boyfriend. So I guess the myths about having Chad or nothing are true.
>>
>>25244819
Mate are you dense? Female friends generally say things like that to protect each other. She's giving you a firm message that she isn't in to you. If she even talked about you one time her friend would have told you. She's literally not interested in you at all.
>>
File: 1427079782134.jpg (25 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1427079782134.jpg
25 KB, 412x351
>>25243785

>tfw you forget you're 25 and that 18 year old girls were 11 when you turned 18.

Shit sucks senpai
>>
File: happy 8.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy 8.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Yes, he wished me a Merry Christmas and sent me a cute picture. I'm happy.
>>
>>25244818
it means she had diarrhea in her panties. girls do that a lot when they get excited. if you're active sexually, you learn to work around it. sometimes you just gotta throw away your bed sheets. i heard the dog whisperer was able to potty train his wife but i think that's urban legend, women pretty much universally are mystified by the concept of using a toilet.
>>
>>25244852
Yeah no fucking shit. That's pretty much what I've said. And you call me the dense one?
>>
>>25244875
>Now I'm just trying to think of a way to also convince my brain of this

You were never even in the race kiddo.
>>
>>25244896
Retard. When you have something on topic come back. I'm outta this thread.
>>
>>25244988
*steps towards you*

You ain't big enough my man, just try something
>>
Yes and no probably thinking about that Chad that she can't get over but wants to
>>
yeah but only after I wished her merry christmas first. Tried to flirt a bit but she clearly doesnt want me. She has a bf already anyway. And he knows I want her but is a passive beta faggot so I can flirt with her all the time without any consequence
>>
>>25245115
>passive beta faggot

He's the one with a girlfriend you frosty faggot
>>
>>25244818
Women juices in the vagina to help lube up you fucking dolt.
>>
Yes, she did, she did it after two days after I confessed to her. I'm too lazy to talk to her right now, should I text her back robots?
>>
Mmm no and no.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
She called me after thanksgiving but gave me the L a week later. So I'm not expecting anything. I just want to move on.
>>
No but another girl did. Maybe I should just go after her since there's a chance she'd actually reciprocate
>>
>Merry Christmas
>I bet you got a lot of presents for being on the nice list.

I responded that I bet she got coal because she's naughty.

u mad betas
>>
>>25243172
Yes she has. No she wont
>>
her bf won't let her see me b/c he knows she's scared she's in love with me and not him. she wants to love him i guess. weird shit life works out for the best merry christmas.
>>
She's in another country and doesn't know that I feel that way so nope.

We aren't even close in the first place.
>>
>>25246087
Same situation but I'm just not attracted to her like that.
>>
File: Evillincoln_bsi.png (590 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
Evillincoln_bsi.png
590 KB, 500x747
i sent her a snapchat and she didn't even reply, but managed to snap about her gifts
oh well, just another hoe (like 99% of women) in the end
>>
>>25243532
why don't you just move on?
>>
Kinda to the first one. But I can tell she doesn't really think about me. I'm just a beta orbiter and tired of it.
>>
File: cvck.png (104 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
cvck.png
104 KB, 216x216
>>25246345
is me

A-at least I matched with a cute girl on tinder
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 807x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 807x720
>>25246611
>a girl is a hoe for not responding
Consistency please
>>
File: 1449460585081.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2150) Image search: [Google]
1449460585081.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2150
>>25246832
well a bitch i guess?
i mean you could at least wish you a merry Christmas back but i guess im just too [insert insult here] for her
>>
>>25244862
I hope you don't actually believe you're funny or are under the age of seventeen
>>
>>25243172
No only my internet friend my father and my estranged mother wished me merry Christmas. She is visiting another country, she said she'd get me a souvenir though so I hope she thinks of me.
>>
I wished her a merry christmas and she wished me one aswell. Apparently she's stressed out beyond belief though.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.