[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well Robots, how did you fuck up Christmas this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: aqw.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
aqw.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>Be me, invited to my sisters for Christmas day
>Bought mye 11year old nephew a PS4 because why the fuck not?
>He opened it first and was totaly overjoyed.....really, really happy.
>Sister and her husband look pissed off.
>he rushes through to the lounge where the tv is...can you set it up please uncle anon?
>Shit. I forgot they have an old CRT television with no HDMI input.
>Wont work.
>nephew is DEVASTATED. crying his eyes out.
>poor kid is just over excited.
>Sister distracts him with their present to him.
>He opens it; Second-hand Wii.
>ah fuck
> brother in law is fucking furious.
>I tell my nephew not to worry, I will buy him a tv and he can have it and the ps4 in his bedroom and he can leave the Wii in the lounge.
>brother in law punches me in the face.
> drive home and eat ramen on toast for christmas lunch.
>>
>>25243115
>I forgot they have an old CRT television with no HDMI input.

why not just spend another $100 and get a new TV then?
>>
>>25243148
I will and he can keep it in his bedroom, but nowhere is open today.
>>
>brother in law punches you for buying a present

what kind of shit
>>
They sound like psychos. Cut all ties.
>>
Spoiling one of the few people I imagine you have to spoil is hardly fucking up. You sound like a great uncle and your brother in law is the only fuck up here.
>>
Got any marks on your face, OP? Give your brother-in-law the gift of a lawsuit :^)
>>
>>25243282
Same.

Sounds alot like my fucked up family.
>>
File: 1450616811172.png (247 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1450616811172.png
247 KB, 500x612
>>25243115
That's unacceptable behavior. You should have two options:

1) contact the authorities and get him thrown in jail
2) lift for a month or so, then come back and beat the living shit out of him

If you don't do either of these things, then you're a pussy bitch and kill yourself.

Merry Christmas.
>>
> be nice
> normie attacks you
Why are normies a big insecure pile of steaming shit.
You're the real mvp this christmas uncle anon.
>>
>>25243115
What game did you get him?
>>
You are a very good uncle. I don't know their financial situation but if they live in a first world country and only gave him a secondhand Wii then they are just cheap bastards.

Since your brother in law punched you, I agree with the other anon. Either return and beat him up or report to the cops, press charges and also Sue him. You have no reason to have been attacked that way. You are a good uncle and did nothing wrong
>>
This is fake you faggots.
>>
Cant you just get a HDMI to AVI converter somewhere?
Also dont buy video games for kids, they rot your brain.
>>
What the fuck kind of brother in law is he? You do a cool thing and buy your nephew a ps4, they get him an almost ten year old console, and he punches you in the face for ????? being a good uncle??
>>
>>25243400
>falling for an obviously fake story
>>
>>25243115
You did nothing wrong anon, you are a fucking great uncle.

Do your sister and brother-in-law have problems with money?
>>
>>25243942
>converting a digital signal to a media container format
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>25243115

With big purchases like that it's usually better to ask the parents first so these things don't happen, or maybe they don't want their kid to have video games for whatever reason.

Reaction seems pretty unreasonable, though.
>>
>only thing that will be good is me step-dad getting kicked out because he will only have this month to sqaut at me mom's house
>normie bro gave his fat tumblr dyed hair gf a ring. me mom said 'he tried to talk to you but you did not /even/ talk back because you were sleeping.' inb4 the normies force me to go to the wedding by spewing relationship advice at me. just another reason to move out.
and they still wonder why i dislike this month every year.
same type of gifts every year
>5usd gift cards
>'funny' meme shirts
>normie CDs from the 80s. already have 2 journey CDs and a queen CD.
>FPS game. i dislike FPS games. last year, me bro got me zombieU.
>>
Did he hit you because his gift was way shittier?
>>
>>25243115
So you decided to show up you're apparently poorfag sister and her husband?

Your brother in law did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25243374
You tell em Anonkun <3
>>
>>25243115
You had to make your sister and her family feel bad for being poor? You had to mock them on fucking CHRISTMAS too? In front of their son? Fuck you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>25243374
>lift for a month
Jesus christ, that's great if OP wants to bench press him. How bout watch some youtube tutorials on how to throw punches and do some bag work for a month, then go and knock him out.
>>
>>25245315
He didn't even bother checking if it would be compatible with their TV. Total dick move.
>>
Anyone else get the feeling that the brother in law would wipe the floor with this raging Autist?
>>
>>25243356
THIS
SUE THAT FAGGOT
SOUNDS LIKE HE'S RUINING YOUR SISTER
>>
>>25245360
he did it out of the goodness of his heart, calm down.
>>
>>25243115
got stuck in a car with a bunch of normies
>mfw i'm forced to listen to normie-problems
>tfw these normie cuckerinos will pay one day
beta uprising 2 0 1 6 J U S T
>>
>>25245405
Just raging Autism desu. I could buy my niece 20 punds of donuts for Xmas and she would be THRILLED. Wouldn't make my sister happy.
>>
>>25243645
What's wrong with a secondhand Wii?

It's a great system for little kids with tons of games made for them.
>>
>>25245634
Apparently it's not good enough for rich Uncle Anon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.