[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grew up with a single Mom >Dad cheated on her for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Springboob thinking.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Springboob thinking.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
>grew up with a single Mom
>Dad cheated on her for a while and it took her finding out he lied about not having previous kids before me and my sister to divorce him
>Didn't have boyfriends while raising us
>Despite the single mother memes, still feel like I turned out ok
>Deep down there's something missing in my heart

I have no fatherly bond. My Dad barely tried to contact me as I grew up.

What's it like to have a loving father anons?
>>
File: 1414986519327.png (3 KB, 189x209) Image search: [Google]
1414986519327.png
3 KB, 189x209
>>25243113
>Didn't have boyfriends while raising us

that's some legit good parenting right there. one of the biggest mistakes you can make is bringing a bunch of random shits around your kids, you may even get them molested. As far as your question, i don't know.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 553x567
>>25243113
I haven't seen my dad since I was 12. 20 years ago today, on Christmas, my mom and I were in a terrible car wreck driving across the state to see him in jail.

I'm spending this Christmas with my older brother and his family. He's a great dad. I'm jealous, I'm the fuck up of the family but his life is so.. comfy.
>>
I have literally never met my dad. (No, he's not a nigger.) No siblings and my mom raised me completely by herself.

He never paid my mom any child support, she never filed for it... now he has two daughters with a different woman, 12 and 14, and I'm thinking of meeting up with him for the first time. I just want some cute imoutos desu. It will be awkward meeting my dad for the first time in 20 years though, but if I get some imoutos out of it, maybe life will be worth living again...

I don't know, I'm conflicted.
>>
>>25243113
I'm not sure if I'm qualified since my father is mostly overseas to work

He was always I looked up to. My father was a son of a farmer here in the philippines and he studied hard to graduate as an engineer and the top of his class even now he works overseas to give us a life he never had. Which is probably the reason why I always backed out everytime I tried to attempt suicide because I always thought maybe I can make him proud in anyway.

too bad I ended up a failure which is probably why I'm too ashamed to even talk to him and the worst part is that he forgives me for failing 2 years of college and I feel like I'm not worthy to be his son.
>>
>>25244273
are you me?
>tfw cant even see him because hes dead now
>>
>>25243113
Anon I'm conflicted. I understand your story, as it is what happened to me, but I switched between my mom and dad until I was in high school. I haven't seen my dad in three years, but he periodically texts me, and I've wondered if it's worse to be in contact with a dad you can see raising a family that does t include you, or having one who's non existent at all. I mean, he was three hours away from me last summer and didn't bother to see me, and saw a baseball game instead.
>>
My biological dad was a schizophrenic addict, he was almost never lucid.
My mom and nigger "step dad" were abusive drug dealer/addicts that were never lucid but in a crazier more damaging way.

I had a "bond" with them til last summer but I realized that they were just manipulating me for money and for the fun of it.

When I think about them I feel pretty bad.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.