[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Appreciate your balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: testes.png (119 KB, 384x292) Image search: [Google]
testes.png
119 KB, 384x292
>tfw balls suddenly started hurting 2 days ago
>still hurt every few hours

Its not a serious pain. Its more like an unpleasant feeling.Lets be serious here. There ain't much that could be wrong with them. Its something that results in me losing them or ded.

I never thought I would die this way. Man I hope you guys appreciate your balls. I will miss you, robots.
>>
There's a lot that could be wrong that isn't cancer, you pus.
>>
it's nothing
I had that before, it's probably varicoceles
Varicose veins in your balls, only thing that happens is you get lower quality sperm, slightly lower quality test, and occasional pain

there's surgery to fix it too, but idk why the fuck you would want to do that unless it really hurts or you're trying to have kids

either way, stop being a fucking baby
>>
>tfw same
kind of a weird dull pain. i'll head to the doctor's office monday.

>>25243146
also this
>>
>>25243108
Dude I had this shit a year ago. It turned out to be a birth defect thing where I had this weird bubble mass in my scrotum by by vas deferns.

Basically the cure was to switch from boxers to boxer briefs and the pain went away.
>>
>>25243159
Then I hope thats it. I thought I might have masturbated a too much or that its because I have the compulsion to pull my sack together. (I have OCD) Its not one of the serious and super bothering OCD related issues, though.

>>25243252
I wear normal boxers. Good for you, though.

>>25243183
The problem is that I'm a shut-in. I haven't left the house in 6 months. Its kind of hard to go outside. I'm not a NEET, though.
>>
Could be anything man. Could be a hernia, could be an infection, but it certainly isn't cancer.

So just get your ass to the doctor as soon as you can, have them fondle them for 20 seconds and get on with your life.
>>
>>25243252

Also had ball pain years ago and I'm advocating supportive underwear. In retrospect boxers are retarding, and when you get old your balls will be hanging down at your knees.
>>
>>25238982
One thing I learned in 2015 is that you ABSOLUTELY DON'T diagnose yourself
>>
File: 1410250883720.jpg (96 KB, 700x606) Image search: [Google]
1410250883720.jpg
96 KB, 700x606
>>25243108
You might have just irritated the vas deferens by readjusting your balls. Sometimes I strain them like that, so I try to carefully readjust them into the right position.

But good call, go see a doctor. I wish you the best of testicular health, anon-friend.
>>
>>25243183
I had the same exact thing; ended up getting an ultrasound and they found nothing. It turns out I had a hernia (which can be hard to find on even ultrasounds) and had to get minor surgery for it.
>>
>>25243108
I fucking love my dick/balls.

I'm not even joking.
>>
>>25243108
you probably hurt them by sitting on them funny, and now you fondle them so much searching for pain that you inadvertently keep damaging them.
>>
>>25243515
We all do. I would kill myself if I lost them in an accident or whatever imagined tragedy.
>>
>>25243527
>yfw OP causes himself to have testicular torsion from messing with them so much
>>
Thanks guys. I feel a bit better now.

>>25243498
This sounds highly likely. I have the balls of a 70 year old man. They are hanging pretty fucking low. Or thats what I think at least. I don't really see other guys balls too often..
>>
>>25243159

This. Enlarged veins on the balls could cause increased pressure which makes them ache.
>>
I get random ball pain every few days or so. It's always the right one
>>
>>25244940

Would be weird if it was the wrong one, wouldn't it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.